Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Icecaramellatte

I was going to add Plum liner to my Chanel.com order but lo and behold it is sold out! It is perm, right? I could order from Nordies but I'm trying really hard to wait until their bonus points days. I guess I will try a few other liners in the meantime.

elegant-one

Ray! Hard to capture it's true beauty on my Galaxy 4.

Worn with a fuschia Estee Lauder lipliner.

This colour is BU worthy, but I just have too many to go through so I can't see myself finishing it any time soon. If I wear it a lot I will reconsider.

Elegant, are you getting a BU? I am thinking about it as I don't have any other lippies like this minus Heavenly Hybrid....
eyelove.gif
That is such a stunning color on your beautiful lips!!!!

I thought about a BU. It truly is a BEAUTIFUL & Unique shade. I could wear this shade every day.

Medgal07

Ray! Hard to capture it's true beauty on my Galaxy 4.

Worn with a fuschia Estee Lauder lipliner.

This colour is BU worthy, but I just have too many to go through so I can't see myself finishing it any time soon. If I wear it a lot I will reconsider.

Elegant, are you getting a BU? I am thinking about it as I don't have any other lippies like this minus Heavenly Hybrid....
In a word, 'STUNNING'
pretty.gif

elegant-one

Hi honey!
th_hug.gif
Missed you much!!!! I couldn't agree with you more!!!!
Hi babe! Miss you too
bouquet.gif
...I need to write. I've been away....shopping
girlhaha.gif

Did you get Ray? You must if you haven't. I am blanking if you said you did.

I'm wearing Rayonannte to clean my house today
th_DANCE.gif
amuse.gif

Medgal07

Hi babe! Miss you too
bouquet.gif
...I need to write. I've been away....shopping
girlhaha.gif

Did you get Ray? You must if you haven't. I am blanking if you said you did.

I'm wearing Rayonannte to clean my house today
th_DANCE.gif
amuse.gif
lmao.gif
Girl after my own heart. I wore full makeup to my colonoscopy in January
th_dunno.gif
Why not? That end was totally undisturbed!!
I've ordered it but expect a delay DT the impending snow storm. Very dangerous time for me...I shop when I'm bored.
You know I only came back because I thought you might dump me for some pretty young thing w/a big Chanel stash!
lol.gif

elegant-one

lmao.gif
Girl after my own heart. I wore full makeup to my colonoscopy in January
th_dunno.gif
Why not? That end was totally undisturbed!!
I've ordered it but expect a delay DT the impending snow storm. Very dangerous time for me...I shop when I'm bored.
You know I only came back because I thought you might dump me for some pretty young thing w/a big Chanel stash!
lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
type.gif
busted.gif

NO WAY doll! Its you & me = forever
th_kiss.gif

urbis

Girls, you are amazing!how does ray compare to le baiser rcoco? Of course I know ray is a ra

Urmi

Hi ladies! Do any of you know if L'Amoureuse and L'infidele from the 2012 FNO collection are dupes?

MissTania

^^^^^^^^^^^LOVE Its soooooo pretty on you!

eyelove.gif
That is such a stunning color on your beautiful lips!!!!

I thought about a BU. It truly is a BEAUTIFUL & Unique shade. I could wear this shade every day.
Thank you- I know you are enjoying yours as much as I am mine- lol@ cleaning the house wearing Ray!!!!
pretty.gif
I am resisting a BU until I have worn it a few times and can be sure...I have a feeling they will repromote this one.

La Mal and Ray make me
th_DANCE.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
dance.gif
heart.gif
th_happy1.gif

Knope2012

Ray is so beautiful! I wore it to run errands a few days ago, and I got a compliment on it. I'd like to pick up Mal as well at some point. I also got Tapage np from the Spring collection, and it is gorgeous! It's the most beautiful red I own

elegant-one

Ray is so beautiful! I wore it to run errands a few days ago, and I got a compliment on it. I'd like to pick up Mal as well at some point. I also got Tapage np from the Spring collection, and it is gorgeous! It's the most beautiful red I own
WOOT WOOT WOOT!
yahoo.gif

I LOVE that np - I agree!

All 3 of those items are AMAZING & worth having I think

katred

Specktra Bestie
Finally got to see this collection yesterday and although I was in a rush, I swatched it and basically confirmed I wanted everything I thought I was going to want. I'm getting good at figuring these things out from Chanel descriptions. For me:

Rayonnante
Le Baiser
Boheme
The plum gloss, the name of which is eluding me at the moment...

User38

Today was errands day and I put on my Amoreuse.. here is a pic of it in sunlight.

This is a really easy day to day colour... wonderful wear too... had lunch with Bert
love.gif
.. and he took these AFTER a nice salad and some wine. Yea, I am a wino at lunch too
yahoo.gif

I might back this one up, it's really really wearable with anything and for anytime.