Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Medgal07

Finally got to see this collection yesterday and although I was in a rush, I swatched it and basically confirmed I wanted everything I thought I was going to want. I'm getting good at figuring these things out from Chanel descriptions. For me:

Rayonnante
Le Baiser
Boheme
The plum gloss, the name of which is eluding me at the moment...
Might you be referring to Tocade? If so, I'm wearing it today over Emotion CS. Love the combo so much!!

Medgal07

Today was errands day and I put on my Amoreuse.. here is a pic of it in sunlight.

This is a really easy day to day colour... wonderful wear too... had lunch with Bert
love.gif
.. and he took these AFTER a nice salad and some wine. Yea, I am a wino at lunch too
yahoo.gif

I might back this one up, it's really really wearable with anything and for anytime.
Very pretty!!!
drinkup.gif

Medgal07

WOOT WOOT WOOT!
yahoo.gif

I LOVE that np - I agree!

All 3 of those items are AMAZING & worth having I think
sigh.gif
Okay you two....see this is the reason why I'll never be able to join that Low Buy thread. Your fault that Tapage is in my Nordie's cart waiting for triple points day
thud.gif

Knope2012

sigh.gif
Okay you two....see this is the reason why I'll never be able to join that Low Buy thread. Your fault that Tapage is in my Nordie's cart waiting for triple points day
thud.gif
This is how I feel every day on Specktra! I just stocked up on my staples, so I'm trying to stay Low Buy until May, but it'll be really tough!

Medgal07

This is how I feel every day on Specktra! I just stocked up on my staples, so I'm trying to stay Low Buy until May, but it'll be really tough!
So, so true. It's really hard. I know my weaknesses and low-buying is tough for me. I find that being more selective has helped with volume but not cost.
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif

Knope2012

So, so true. It's really hard. I know my weaknesses and low-buying is tough for me. I find that being more selective has helped with volume but not cost.
icon_eek.gif
thud.gif
That's absolutely true for me too! So my quantity has gone down, but I still manage to find perfect expensive items to buy.

Medgal07

That's absolutely true for me too! So my quantity has gone down, but I still manage to find perfect expensive items to buy.
Maybe that's still not a bad thing....quantity versus quality. And don't you feel special using your "really good" stuff? Just something nice that we do for ourselves.

Beautyglitter

My Rouge Allure Velvet La Malicieuse 46 swatch! I thought the color would be more red, but I kinda like this color as well.
So pretty for the spring!

Medgal07

My Rouge Allure Velvet La Malicieuse 46 swatch! I thought the color would be more red, but I kinda like this color as well.
So pretty for the spring!
It's so beautiful on you. I have not yet worn mine but it certainly does look red in the tube---not at all disappointed that it leans this pink.

User38

it must be the pigmentation of the lips.. it looks different on me. More red pink. on me.. this one looks beautiful, but looks corally pink..

Miss QQ

Finally I saw this collection at the chanel studio. The normal counters will get it in 1 or 2 weeks time. Ray is so pretty, on my hand the purple tone is obvious, but maybe on my lips it will be more fuchsia. I like Tocade and it has no shimmer which is good! Forg is lovely, I didn't buy it from the spring collection as I was trying to hold out. Maybe I'll cave. Mal is more red on my hand too. I forgot to swatch Boheme as I thought it was a repromote. Will swatch it next time.

Medgal07

Finally I saw this collection at the chanel studio. The normal counters will get it in 1 or 2 weeks time. Ray is so pretty, on my hand the purple tone is obvious, but maybe on my lips it will be more fuchsia. I like Tocade and it has no shimmer which is good! Forg is lovely, I didn't buy it from the spring collection as I was trying to hold out. Maybe I'll cave. Mal is more red on my hand too. I forgot to swatch Boheme as I thought it was a repromote. Will swatch it next time.
Awesome MissQQ! I love , love , love Tocade---need to try it w/Rayonnante soon too. I had a moment of weakness on Wednesday and ordered L' Adore & Fougueuse.
thud.gif

Icecaramellatte

I picked up Plum liner a few days ago and wore it today. I really goes great with Rayonnante. The SA recommended I use it with Tocade glossimer and it looks really great with that one too. I'm hoping that is the last purchase from this collection. I bought quite a few things. This collection was a good one.

urbis

I picked up Plum liner a few days ago and wore it today.  I really goes great with Rayonnante.  The SA recommended I use it with Tocade glossimer and it looks really great with that one too.  I'm hoping that is the last purchase from this collection.  I bought quite a few things.  This collection was a good one.
Arrgh makes me feel I can't live w/o ray ... And plum liner ... And tocade ... It's an hard life!

Medgal07

I picked up Plum liner a few days ago and wore it today. I really goes great with Rayonnante. The SA recommended I use it with Tocade glossimer and it looks really great with that one too. I'm hoping that is the last purchase from this collection. I bought quite a few things. This collection was a good one.
My Plum liner arrived this week----I owe that one to you. I've not yet worn it but you convinced me that it was a must-have----cause none of my other plum and/or
related liners wouldn't do!
lol.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by urbis

Arrgh makes me feel I can't live w/o ray ... And plum liner ... And tocade ... It's an hard life!
Tis indeed---hard life----killer lip combo!!!
girlhaha.gif

Icecaramellatte

I
   [COLOR=0000FF]My Plum liner arrived this week----I owe that one to you.  I've not yet worn it but you convinced me that it was a must-have----cause none of my other plum and/or[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   related liners wouldn't do![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] :lol: [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Tis indeed---hard life----killer lip combo!!!:haha: [/COLOR]
I'm wearing plum liner and Rayonnante today. I brought Tocade with me but didn't put it on. I hope you like it.