College Students

cupcake_x

I'm a sophomore studying psychology. I really dislike it and want to switch to fashion merchandising with a minor in history of fashion.

MAC'sMyBF

I'm a SENIOR at Univ. of Colorado- Boulder (GO BUFFS!!!), I am a psychology major, aand love it. I am planning on going to grad school as soon as a graduate either in clinical psych. or neuroscience. :)

MissPanther

I'm a junior at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada (^.^)"> We don't use the term freshman, sophomore, junior and senior though. So really I'm like... Third year :p

My major is neuroscience :) At first I was doing a major in Psychology, but I found that I really disliked it so I switched to Neuroscience. I finished doing a course in cosmetics over the summer as well, so I have a certificate in Cosmetics :)

loveoontherocks

thats awesome =] nice to meet everyone! I go to University at Buffalo! I am double majoring in Political Science & Urban and Public Policy and minoring in Global Gender Studies!

brokenxbeauty

I'm a sophomore major in some sort of journalism, although I can't decide between news editorial and public relations/advertising, or even broadcasting.

sweet_starlets

University of Waterloo in Canada! :) Third year majoring in Art and Business - Honours Economics - Specializing in Finance. - looking possibly to do a double minor in Sexuality, Marriage and Family and Marketing.

NutMeg

Fourth year at UBC, honours degree in psychology specializing in clinical/cognitive neurophsyiology (isn't that a mouthful), with a music minor.

loveoontherocks

lol nutmeg! i totally understand the mouthful! whenever i tell people my majors and minor they look like i just told them a story

gildedangel

I am in my third year majoring in chemical engineering and minoring in nuclear engineering. It's nice to know that there are so many other college students here on Specktra! :)

naturallyfab

gildedangel: I know! For a while I thought I was one of the only ones
001_unsure.gif

imthebeesknees: Congratulations! Let us know how the makeup classes go! I think taking a stage makeup class would be awesome. It's the perfect excuse for painting crazy colors all over the face!!!

gigiopolis

Fourth year at UBC, honours degree in psychology specializing in clinical/cognitive neurophsyiology (isn't that a mouthful), with a music minor.
I go to UBC as well! :D In my 3rd year doing my Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting.