ColourPop

Rebby Writer

Had one of those random spurts of daring when I put my makeup on, today. Put Confetti on my lips and that gloss is redonk!

*edited to add photo*

Shars

Theres bunch of stuff I want from their Spring, Summer and regular line (all lippiestix and liners) but the $15 shipping keeps stopping me, my last big order I also paid $30 in duties
sigh.gif
Damn! Would it be that expensive if you used a parcel forwarder? I hate customs duties - you get excited about getting your stuff, then you get the notification of the import taxes and duties.
sigh.gif

omohegbe

Finally got my Colorpop package, and my sister has already claimed Avalon as hers. lool So i guess i'll reorded that when i get the lippie sticks.

thefbomb

Damn! Would it be that expensive if you used a parcel forwarder? I hate customs duties - you get excited about getting your stuff, then you get the notification of the import taxes and duties.
sigh.gif
No idea but I think it would be about the same. Really sucks

laurennnxox

My cart so far. I had a few lippie sticks & pencils in there but i keep hesitating. I have like 6-7 already and I don't use them as much as I thought I would. I don't know how I feel about bronzers in the same type of formula as the blushes. Honestly, I'm not crazy about the blushes. I don't like them. Too much work and they don't blend easily for me. It's either too sheer of an application or too much on my cheeks-- I've yet to find a happy medium. I guess I'm just a powder type of girl for blush. Don't know if I'd have the same problem with their bronzer.

Rebby Writer

Yes please

Looking at everything on the page, I wasn't that interested but now I must have Pinch and Feather. OUCH! MY WALLET!!
Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

loveeee
Thanks!

And an update: I just had some cup noodles with some pepper flakes in them. Well..I put in a few too many 'cause my lips were feeling hot! Went to check and the color has not budged! The finish isn't as shiny (looks more like a cream, now) but I don't need to reapply. All aboard the Colourpop train!

mkoparanova

I love love loove Tootsi and Wet! It's not very easy to find taupish lipsticks, I've been wearing them a lot! If I didn't have to wait for 2-3 weeks, I would've already placed my second order.

laurennnxox

Sooooooooooo, I watched more YT videos of the highlighters and was like fk it, I'mma just jump in an order a few.

a few = 7. I ordered seven. plus the kathleen lights quad.

This is my problem with CP. I was like: "I'm only going to get two, what if I don't like them?" but then I thought... "what if I do love them? I don't wanna wait 2 weeks for another dang order!!" and that's the story of how I ended up with almost $100 in goodies.
lol.gif

Medgal07

Sooooooooooo, I watched more YT videos of the highlighters and was like fk it, I'mma just jump in an order a few.

a few = 7. I ordered seven. plus the kathleen lights quad.

This is my problem with CP. I was like: "I'm only going to get two, what if I don't like them?" but then I thought... "what if I do love them? I don't wanna wait 2 weeks for another dang order!!" and that's the story of how I ended up with almost $100 in goodies.
lol.gif
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
This is why I love you Lauren----it's like watching myself!!!!!

laurennnxox

lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
This is why I love you Lauren----it's like watching myself!!!!!
lmao.gif
At least I'm not alone!!! However, it is pretty awesome to be getting 8 items (12 if you count the "quad" individually, since it's just a pack of 4 singles not a palette or anything.) in the mail for juuuust under $80! Plus the hand-written thank you cards are totally cute and a plus for me.

I feel like I haven't seen you on this thread before! I've been a little MIA on posting this week and have gotten behind, though. Have you ordered anything from CP yet!?

mel33t

Sooooooooooo, I watched more YT videos of the highlighters and was like fk it, I'mma just jump in an order a few. a few = 7. I ordered seven. plus the kathleen lights quad.  This is my problem with CP. I was like: "I'm only going to get two, what if I don't like them?" but then I thought... "what if I do love them? I don't wanna wait 2 weeks for another dang order!!" and that's the story of how I ended up with almost $100 in goodies. :lol:
That was me with the blushes, I was like welp better get them all :sigh: Luckily I love them. I only picked up three highlighters and they're not here yet.

Latest posts