ColourPop

CabaretKitten

Thank you...Monster is one I am interested in too.  Daddy might be fairly close to a Mac shadow Wow factor...I can post swatches for you in a min.......just did swatches & not even close lol Wow Daddy is stunning, haven't worn this one in a while. I'll keep looking for a dupe :)
Here is the closest dupe I could find for Daddy
Thank you galmmy
Thank you! I'll have to try the NYX one, it also looks beautiful! (oh, and Wow Factor looks amazing with Daddy :)

Avarier

Theres bunch of stuff I want from their Spring, Summer and regular line (all lippiestix and liners) but the $15 shipping keeps stopping me, my last big order I also paid $30 in duties
sigh.gif
Yeah.. the shipping is a bit ridiculous. It's stopping me from ordering.

Girlybeautyxo

What brushes do you guys recommend for applying the blushes? I've been thinking of picking up the Real Techniques sculpting brush and stippling brush.

Avarier

What brushes do you guys recommend for applying the blushes? I've been thinking of picking up the Real Techniques sculpting brush and stippling brush.
I've tried both the elf and RT one. Neither work for me.

The blushes are so pretty and I can't make them work :(

Rebby Writer

Definitely need Pinch and Feather from Rumer. I can order those with my summer part 2 order
winks.gif
Same. Of course, I made an order the day before they came out. Part of me is wanting to order more now and just get it out of the way before the price piles up on me, another part of me is wondering what else will be released that I need.

nt234

I'm planning on placing a huge order at the end of next month, it should give me time to declutter my current makeup stash and re-organize all of my Colourpop items. My highlighter (Spoon) got delivered to my dad the other day so I'll be able to try it out once I get home from vacation. Everything is gorgeous!

allthingsglam

I love love loove Tootsi and Wet! It's not very easy to find taupish lipsticks, I've been wearing them a lot! If I didn't have to wait for 2-3 weeks, I would've already placed my second order. 
love wet liner so pretty I been wearing it alot
Sooooooooooo, I watched more YT videos of the highlighters and was like fk it, I'mma just jump in an order a few. a few = 7. I ordered seven. plus the kathleen lights quad.  This is my problem with CP. I was like: "I'm only going to get two, what if I don't like them?" but then I thought... "what if I do love them? I don't wanna wait 2 weeks for another dang order!!" and that's the story of how I ended up with almost $100 in goodies. :lol:
loving it

cocofiere

OMG no you didn't say "dem",
c85ed19b_image.jpeg
im loving the in bloom set Tongue tied on the cheeks Frenemie on the lips Smoking whistles highlighter (sw is way creamier then the other highlighters anybody else notice this)
You rocking Frenemie like that just sold me on the In Bloom set!
Lately, I have been obsessed with pairing Butterfly Beach highlighter with Aphrodisiac blush!
5c2679cb_2015-05-0518.30.55-2.jpeg
Gorgeous!
MUST. HAVE. BLOOD! That swatch is everything.
Just bought more crap. It never ends! :eek:hboy:
Don't feel bad girl, I'm about to place what feels like my 5011th CP order at lunchtime! Since I'm likely skipping Wash & Dry, I don't feel so bad though.

Had one of those random spurts of daring when I put my makeup on, today. Put Confetti on my lips and that gloss is redonk! *edited to add photo*
I love it on you! It's one of my favorites. I even ordered a backup set of Forget the Fruitcake in case they stop making it. I love your glasses too!

clidre

Has anyone already tried Sudays in Silverlake collection? I would like to see some swatches (I always compare the users' swatches with the official ones). I'm particularly interested to the difference Parker vs Pinch and Chella-Tipsy