ColourPop

Rebby Writer

Put on Addict with BFF liner underneath. If I just pat Addict on the lips and concentrate it in the middle, it can look real nice but I wouldn't get this color again. It's just too light for my tastes.

Rebby Writer

Just got the quad! I was playing around with the other CP shadows I have to see what I could come up with (took some pictures and learned that I am absolute sh*t at swatching). My favorite bases that I tried are Roulette (matte black) and Drift (pearlized cranberry).

Black makes Kindness look green-teal and Hope looks pinkish-purple, leaning a bit more to the purple side.

Kindness on Drift looked a lot like Bae to me, but I don't have Bae to make the direct comparison.

I tried one metallic, Liberty, but I honestly didn't see much of a difference. I think there was just too many strong shadows competing. Like I said, I only tried of few of my shadows so I will keep experimenting.

I put Hope next to Monster and they both are the same color. The difference in Hope, other than being sheer, is that it has these very small lavender glitters in it. Pretty, pretty.

I have a cheapo palette with a rainbow of matte shades. If anyone wants a certain color swatched, let me know! I want to see how far the versatility of this quad goes!

starletta8

Really pleased- I got an order from last Friday today.

6 days to the East Coast, people!

yahoo.gif

starletta8

I really want Metamorphosis. I have to wait until after my move before I start buying. I'm scared that I will be in GA and they will deliver to FL.

You could always send to a trusted friend/relative and leave them postage money to forward it if you can't wait...

I have to admit, I am in love with CP's highlighters. They're amazing.

clidre

Maybe I'm the only one, but the new quad is nothing special to me. The only interesting shade is Kindness, but I wouldn't buy the entire quad to have it. Strenght and Bravery are very boring....

beauteblogueur

Maybe I'm the only one, but the new quad is nothing special to me. The only interesting shade is kindness, but I wouldn't but the entire quad to have it.
I'm the same. I like Kindness a lot but the other three don't interest me at all. I had the same problem with the Kathleen Lights palette. Loved the look of the darker bronze, didn't want the others.

It would be great if they did mini collections like the Rumer Willis one instead, so we can just buy the shades we want.

clidre

I'm the same. I like Kindness a lot but the other three don't interest me at all. I had the same problem with the Kathleen Lights palette. Loved the look of the darker bronze, didn't want the others.

It would be great if they did mini collections like the Rumer Willis one instead, so we can just buy the shades we want.
I agree. It seems every quad is meant to be standalone, to create a full look, but after 2 quads I don't want another light brown crease color!!!! I would be interested in a quad thought to complement the others.

KiKi Kontour

Maybe I'm the only one, but the new quad is nothing special to me. The only interesting shade is Kindness, but I wouldn't buy the entire quad to have it. Strenght and Bravery are very boring....
im excited to see everyone's swatches but i'll grab it...eventually lol. I think the seller on this quad for a lot of people was the duo chrome effect which u can honestly do with some shadows (UD is first to mind) but I feel u lol.

peachieword

Does anyone know what the difference between Intoxicate and To-a-t is? There aren't many pictures of intoxicate but they both look the same!