ColourPop

clidre

Does anyone know what the difference between Intoxicate and To-a-t is? There aren't many pictures of intoxicate but they both look the same!
I suggest to search angela tanner on instagram. She always make comparative swatches, that I looooooooooove!
eyelove.gif

See here: https://instagram.com/p/3zVHApJIw7/?taken-by=angelamarytanner

miraclesystem

Just ordered Monster and Toucan with the kathleenlights coupon code, has anyone gotten Toucan yet? I'm wondering what it looks like on.

jaymuse

I got Metamorphosis just because I love Dani and I agree Strength is sooo boring. It's basically just like Cornelious from Where the light is. Bravery is a good transition shade for me for a smokey eye so I'm going to get some wear out of that.

But I will add this - I had no idea what to do with Hope when it came. But Dani posted a look with it over a purple base and I re-did it (I'll include my look in a pic below) and Hope is amazing. You just need to layer it over some cream base like a MAC paint pot or a Color Tattoo to get it to really pop. But if you have the highlighter in Monster, it's literally the same color (I'll post a pic of that comparison too).

I posted these both on Insta already - sorry if you guys are seeing this twice!

Vandekamp

I got Metamorphosis just because I love Dani and I agree Strength is sooo boring. It's basically just like Cornelious from Where the light is. Bravery is a good transition shade for me for a smokey eye so I'm going to get some wear out of that. But I will add this - I had no idea what to do with Hope when it came. But Dani posted a look with it over a purple base and I re-did it (I'll include my look in a pic below) and Hope is amazing. You just need to layer it over some cream base like a MAC paint pot or a Color Tattoo to get it to really pop. But if you have the highlighter in Monster, it's literally the same color (I'll post a pic of that comparison too). I posted these both on Insta already - sorry if you guys are seeing this twice!
Love the look on you.

cupcake28

I got Metamorphosis just because I love Dani and I agree Strength is sooo boring. It's basically just like Cornelious from Where the light is. Bravery is a good transition shade for me for a smokey eye so I'm going to get some wear out of that.

But I will add this - I had no idea what to do with Hope when it came. But Dani posted a look with it over a purple base and I re-did it (I'll include my look in a pic below) and Hope is amazing. You just need to layer it over some cream base like a MAC paint pot or a Color Tattoo to get it to really pop. But if you have the highlighter in Monster, it's literally the same color (I'll post a pic of that comparison too).

Wow! Very pretty!

dgeorge29

Woww! All kinds of gorgeousness! Of late, I have been layering CP eyeshadow over everything and it takes the look to a whole new level. I am not ordering the quad - yet, but I love the effect of Hope. Thank you

jaymuse

Woww! All kinds of gorgeousness! Of late, I have been layering CP eyeshadow over everything and it takes the look to a whole new level. I am not ordering the quad - yet, but I love the effect of Hope. Thank you
Thank you ladies! Glad I could help