ColourPop

Indieprincess

According to Colourpop Cult It'sMyRayeRaye is doing a collabo that should be coming soon. I'm def going to wait on ordering some of the new liners until I see her shades.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm an eyeliner and gel cream junkie. At one point I had all of INGLOT's colorful gel liners. Unfortunately because of the packaging they dried out so they had to go. I'm really hoping the gel liners are housed in glass as opposed to plastic because believe me it makes a difference.

PS I have almost all of UD's 24/7 liners.
Jealous! I want them all but I can't bring myself to pay $20 for an eyeliner. I can spend crazy amounts on other types of products but I can't splurge or eyeliner, mascara, or lip products.

DILLIGAF

Jealous! I want them all but I can't bring myself to pay $20 for an eyeliner. I can spend crazy amounts on other types of products but I can't splurge or eyeliner, mascara, or lip products. 
I got most of them in sets or during a sale. I've got three Pervesions because they put that one in every set.

thefbomb

I don't know. I guess I was taking the wait and see approach. Really though, too much stuff.

I like a lot of these.
I was looking at Puppy.

Do you know, I think I like D for Danger a tad better. I shocked myself.

I like to use them as you described as well.

I hope they are $5, but what does she mean by crumbled a bit?
Im guessing she meant that they started to flake off

allthingsglam

I actually did go and look at Bad Habit. On me it does not look like Flat out Fabulous at all. It is way too light. However, I do think Dose of Color's Berry Me 2 does closely resemble FOF, IMO.
oh nooooo I'm sorry to hear this I hope u love bad habit because it is a stunning color It's darker on me
I don't know.  I guess I was taking the wait and see approach.  Really though, too much stuff.  I like a lot of these.  I was looking at Puppy.  Do you know, I think I like D for Danger a tad better.  I shocked myself.  I like to use them as you described as well.  I hope they are $5, but what does she mean by crumbled a bit? 
Yes I understand I still have Bnib makeup I got months ago lol Product overload

Jayjayy

Colourpop seems like they're just pumping stuff out now. I'm tired of buying inconsistent products with no return policy. As a customer I shouldn't be the guinea pig! Yes, each product is cheap but those $35 orders add up. Their regular cream shadows last only if I use the Mac prep & prime shadow primer (its life changing--seriously!). I want to order Stereo since it's finally restocked, so I'll probably just get that one shadow, pay for shipping and be done with them. I would buy more lip liners but the damn color slides out the middle of the pencil!

laurennnxox

I'm an eyeliner and gel cream junkie. At one point I had all of INGLOT's colorful gel liners. Unfortunately because of the packaging they dried out so they had to go. I'm really hoping the gel liners are housed in glass as opposed to plastic because believe me it makes a difference.

PS I have almost all of UD's 24/7 liners.
Oh noooooooooooo don't tell me this! I recently bought their AMC 77 or whatever gel eyeliner and it's honestly the BEST gel eyeliner ever. Sooo smooth, pigmented, creamy and blows my other gels out of the water. I hope it doesn't dry out fast. I open it only to get product on my brush and close it right back up to minimize air exposure.

novocainedreams

Oh noooooooooooo don't tell me this! I recently bought their AMC 77 or whatever gel eyeliner and it's honestly the BEST gel eyeliner ever. Sooo smooth, pigmented, creamy and blows my other gels out of the water. I hope it doesn't dry out fast. I open it only to get product on my brush and close it right back up to minimize air exposure. 
Store your gel liners upside down, it really helps keep them from drying out, as it draws the moisture down to the top. Also if you want scoop a small amount of liner and put it in a small container, then you aren't opening the main container all the time.

laurennnxox

Store your gel liners upside down, it really helps keep them from drying out, as it draws the moisture down to the top. Also if you want scoop a small amount of liner and put it in a small container, then you aren't opening the main container all the time.
Both of those ideas are great! I'll be doing that for sure. :)

thefbomb

0b4f83da_image.png

leonah

yes that's a great idea! we do that in the lab when we culture bacteria etc on agar plates. we always store them upside down just because of that but never thought about that idea for gel liners
amuse.gif

DILLIGAF

The price for the liners has been confirmed as $6 each via Instagram. I wonder if it's for both products or just the gel liner pots.