ColourPop

thefbomb

I definitely want a few of the pots but Im gonna wait it out and see what people who actually paid for them say

flowerflower

With all these holiday collections coming out- I was just thinking...does Colourpop do a holiday collection? I would love to see some new ultramatte lip shades for the holidays (shades of red I would imagine). I know some new stuff came out for fall - the Forever Freshman and BAck to Cool collection, but does CP do anything for the winter/holiday season?

LavenderPearl

With all these holiday collections coming out- I was just thinking...does Colourpop do a holiday collection? I would love to see some new ultramatte lip shades for the holidays (shades of red I would imagine). I know some new stuff came out for fall - the Forever Freshman and BAck to Cool collection, but does CP do anything for the winter/holiday season? 
They did one last year with different lip and eye sets! Also a bunch of different promos with free shadows, lippie stix, primers, etc. Like the twelve days of deals or something iirc. With the way the line has exploded since then, I'm expecting their holiday collection will be even more jampacked than ever.

montREALady

are you guys going to get anything?

I think I'm going to wait to hear your experiences. As much as I love colorful gel liners, I don't wear them as much. Well, b/c I'm getting ready in the car and always forget about them. LOL Maybe if I took time to plan my looks.
I'm so not interested in getting any more CP. I love the highlighters and shadows I got months ago but I don't have the energy to go through all their colors and chase all this stuff down. They have too many products to choose from it takes me a million years to decide and I have too much makeup anyway.
girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

I'm so not interested in getting any more CP. I love the highlighters and shadows I got months ago but I don't have the energy to go through all their colors and chase all this stuff down. They have too many products to choose from it takes me a million years to decide and I have too much makeup anyway.
girlhaha.gif
I hear you, that's why have yet to make a purchase. just too much stuff! LOL

thefbomb

are you guys going to get anything?

I think I'm going to wait to hear your experiences. As much as I love colorful gel liners, I don't wear them as much. Well, b/c I'm getting ready in the car and always forget about them. LOL Maybe if I took time to plan my looks.
I want to get some gel cream pots and maybe try the liquid lipsticks but Im going to wait until we get some more feedback on how the liners perform.

dash4

girlhaha.gif
I do use their lip products a lot, but like you - I sort of lost interest. I got frustrated with so many shades only being available in kits but not wanting to buy the entire kit for 1-2 shades.

I REALLY want the Melrose shadow, but I do not want the other 5 colors, but I am not buying an entire kit for one friggen shade.

With that said, I did just make a purchase with some of the gel liners.. I got: Stomper, Over Board, Call Me and Best O.. I also picked up the liquid lipstick in Clueless.. and two of the lippie stix in the shades: Contempo and Oh Snap!

bunnypoet

My creme liner wish list so far: Fast Lane (blackened teal), Bee Sting (turquoise blue) and Piggy Bank (medium purple).

Indieprincess

I wasn't planning on getting anything but I ended up with Swerve, DTLA, Call Me, Exit, Best O gel pot, Get Paid gel pot, and Tiger lippie stix.