ColourPop

slowlikehoney

*raises hand* me too! I missed bad habit. I wanted some gel eyeliners also but the main one I wanted sold out.
I was just looking at that. Was it Dirty Talk? Because I really wanted that one. I'm still deciding if I should pick up one or two other eyeliners though, to give them a try.

Faith05Hope07

I was just looking at that. Was it Dirty Talk? Because I really wanted that one. I'm still deciding if I should pick up one or two other eyeliners though, to give them a try.
No, it was overboard pencil liner. I think I'll get 2 or 3 others to try out. I have a lot of UD 24/7 liners and would love to compare the two.

MissTania

I love Colorpop's liquid matte lipstick more than Dose of Color and ABH. Both of them are about $18-$20 and do not last long at all. They transfer very easily.
Thanks for this info! I haven't tried those brands just yet, I only have Stila's which I need to wear more often, I bought some new ones and am still yet to wear them out!

mkoparanova

No Shame Liner × 1$5.00 USD
Best O Liner × 1$5.00 USD
Party Time × 1$5.00 USD
Straight Trippin' × 1$5.00 USD
Stereo × 1$5.00 USD
More Better × 1$6.00 USD
Bad Habit × 1$6.00 USD
pompom.gif

I've been wearing Trap and Tulle all the time since I got them, I love them!

BrittLuvsMakeup

With the restock of More Better, I've placed an order with Colourpop, whom I haven't bought anything from since July, lol. I bought:

More Better × 1$6.00 USD
Nillionaire × 1$5.00 USD
Sticky Sweet × 1$8.00 USD
Lippie Primer × 1$5.00 USD
Avenue × 1$6.00 USD
Over Board × 1$6.00 USD
Subtotal:$36.00 USD
Discount:-$5.00 USD
Shipping:Free Shipping (continental US only)
Payment Method:PayPal
Total:$31.00 USD

Most of the items are products that I've been wanting to purchase from them for awhile so I can't wait to get my order!

shontay07108

I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the liquid lipsticks. Just on a whim a few weeks ago I decided to get Tulle and Kapow. Kapow is fine (the color isn't a standout on me), but Tulle is everything. I can definitely see buying a few more of that shade. The shadows and highlighters were disappointing purchases for me, but I can get on with these lipsticks. Yesterday I ordered More Better and Lax and I threw in get paid pencil liner to see if I want to go down that road.

montREALady

I gotta say that I'm really impressed with the liquid lipsticks. Just on a whim a few weeks ago I decided to get Tulle and Kapow. Kapow is fine (the color isn't a standout on me), but Tulle is everything. I can definitely see buying a few more of that shade. The shadows and highlighters were disappointing purchases for me, but I can get on with these lipsticks. Yesterday I ordered More Better and Lax and I threw in get paid pencil liner to see if I want to go down that road.
Why don't you like the shadows and highlighters? Annoying to manipulate?

shontay07108

Why don't you like the shadows and highlighters? Annoying to manipulate?
Yeah. Like, I've tried mattes and shimmers and it seems like work. They showed up better with my fingers, but I'm not up for that. The highlighters didn't do much for my face either. I don't like the lippie sticks either b/c they felt greasy. I wasted a nice chunk of money on all that stuff, but I'm glad I took a chance on the stains, though. Totally worth it.

montREALady

Yeah. Like, I've tried mattes and shimmers and it seems like work. They showed up better with my fingers, but I'm not up for that. The highlighters didn't do much for my face either. I don't like the lippie sticks either b/c they felt greasy. I wasted a nice chunk of money on all that stuff, but I'm glad I took a chance on the stains, though. Totally worth it.
Yup, same here, I have to use my fingers to get them to look how I want. I just got the Real Techniques Setting Brush to try with the highlighters because I agree, applying with my fingers just didn't do the job as nice as they are. Some girls here believe in that brush for these.