ColourPop

allthingsglam

Wearing Coconut shadow today
loveeee coconut on u it's a beautiful color
Nillionaire is BOSSSSS! I have Sticky Sweet too...forgot about that one :blush:  
i need to get on it I don't think I ever swatched mines yet lol

allthingsglam

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHXKTSnBFY After watching this video I want the lippie set I thought I only wanted Ruffles but the whole set is love

Shars

Glammy, I know I certainly do. I am going on a major diet in 2016. I don't even think I made VIB Rouge in 2016. I have drastically curbed my spending. That is a good thing. I need nothing at this point except for skincare from time to time.
Me too!! At least for the first half of 2016! I need to spend some time using and enjoying what I already have.

Vandekamp

Me too!! At least for the first half of 2016! I need to spend some time using and enjoying what I already have.
wavey.gif
Shars. Truer words have never been spoken around here. I have close to 300 lipsticks and i just bout five more today.
yahoo.gif
I bought 5 liquid matte lipsticks from LA Splash. I love their staying power and the wide selection of colors.

Shars

wavey.gif
Shars. Truer words have never been spoken around here. I have close to 300 lipsticks and i just bout five more today.
yahoo.gif
I bought 5 liquid matte lipsticks from LA Splash. I love their staying power and the wide selection of colors.
girlhaha.gif
Are the ones you bought from the Halloween collection? The swatches I saw of those looked really pretty!

sungelly87

I bought all 3 holiday sets, along with the automatic 20% promo, I used "thanksbabe" for extra $5 off. So total was $68.

beauteblogueur

I got all 3 sets too. I was planning on skipping the eyeshadow set, but why not for an extra $12!

I'm happy to see them do a little sale when the items are first released. Usually I've already bought what I wanted by the time they have a sale or deal.

Vandekamp

I got all 3 sets too. I was planning on skipping the eyeshadow set, but why not for an extra $12!

I'm happy to see them do a little sale when the items are first released. Usually I've already bought what I wanted by the time they have a sale or deal.
congrat.gif
Enjoy. I have a couple of their eye shadows but I have not used any of them yet.

allthingsglam

Glammy, I know I certainly do. I am going on a major diet in 2016. I don't even think I made VIB Rouge in 2016. I have drastically curbed my spending. That is a good thing. I need nothing at this point except for skincare from time to time.
yessss I have makeup from the earlier this year still untouched I forgot I have things sometimes Not good lol I too have been eyeing some skincare I'm looking at some Charlotte tilbury items
Agreed. This was going to be a skip but I need all of the shades.
yessssss I can't wait to get mines this lippie set is stunning

TwiggyPop

I got my sister into CP just recently and she couldn't wait to get some. She placed her order yesterday and I placed another one today.
8f35a641_image.jpeg
I never even looked at Between the Sheets until she told me her list. She just started her makeup addiction and she's already enabling ME!! I literally have a huge tool CABINET for my makeup and she only has a tiny little drawer for hers so it's crazy that she can already push more makeup in my direction. Haha. I love it though, it's something I can finally bond with her on besides my daughter. I was never close with my sister until our mom passed away so it's nice to have something to talk with her about.

Latest posts