ColourPop

dash4

I think I am going to skip the holiday sets.. They just aren't my style.

They have been shipping QUICK lately.. My order from 10/31 is scheduled to be here tomorrow... and my last order took like 3 days.

My last order had some of the gel liners and I think they are okay.. Nothing to write home about.. I like them and they are cheap enough, but nothing earth shattering.

Vandekamp

I think I am going to skip the holiday sets.. They just aren't my style.

They have been shipping QUICK lately.. My order from 10/31 is scheduled to be here tomorrow... and my last order took like 3 days.

My last order had some of the gel liners and I think they are okay.. Nothing to write home about.. I like them and they are cheap enough, but nothing earth shattering.
I am not crazy about the lipstick set. I only really want 2-3 of the lippee stixx.

laurennnxox

I think I am going to skip the holiday sets.. They just aren't my style. They have been shipping QUICK lately.. My order from 10/31 is scheduled to be here tomorrow... and my last order took like 3 days. My last order had some of the gel liners and I think they are okay.. Nothing to write home about.. I like them and they are cheap enough, but nothing earth shattering.
You're super lucky about getting their packages quickly! I ordered at like 7amEST on 10/30, and it's still processing... :eek:hboy: I love CP but this reminds me why I order so rarely from them lol.

dash4

I am not crazy about the lipstick set. I only really want 2-3 of the lippee stixx.

I hate that you can not buy some of these lippe stix / shadows separately - you have to buy the entire kit! I wanted Melrose for so long but did not want to shell out $30 for just that shadow.. Once it went to $24 - I bought it, because I think I will use a few of the colors.. (and could use the $5 off code)

I am just not that interested in their shadows anymore because of short shelf life, etc. The gel liners are just eh... In my opinion - their best work is their lippie stix and liquid lipsticks. I use their lip products constantly.

Quote: Originally Posted by laurennnxox

You're super lucky about getting their packages quickly! I ordered at like 7amEST on 10/30, and it's still processing...
ohboy.gif
I love CP but this reminds me why I order so rarely from them lol.
Wow!! That sucks!! I just checked my order and I ordered at 7:45amEST on 10/31...They did use priority 2 day shipping though?? Hopefully they will do the same for you and once it is processed it will get to you quick.

laurennnxox

Quote: Originally Posted by dash4
Wow!! That sucks!! I just checked my order and I ordered at 7:45amEST on 10/31...They did use priority 2 day shipping though?? Hopefully they will do the same for you and once it is processed it will get to you quick.

Hopefully. :( I'm glad you're getting your package quickly! I notice that if I place an order during *their* business hours, it usually ships faster than if I order any other time. Though I find it odd that an order placed on Saturday got shipped out before my Friday order. :/ It just gives me the vibe that they have no rhyme or reason to their shipping process. I mean, they're probably loaded with orders from the recent discounts-- but still!

Vandekamp

I hate that you can not buy some of these lippe stix / shadows separately - you have to buy the entire kit! I wanted Melrose for so long but did not want to shell out $30 for just that shadow.. Once it went to $24 - I bought it, because I think I will use a few of the colors.. (and could use the $5 off code)

I am just not that interested in their shadows anymore because of short shelf life, etc. The gel liners are just eh... In my opinion - their best work is their lippie stix and liquid lipsticks. I use their lip products constantly.

iagree.gif

emberdarling

sooo my card information got stolen. I really hope it wasn't because of colourpop :/ all the purchases were made in california...

laurennnxox

sooo my card information got stolen. I really hope it wasn't because of colourpop :/ all the purchases were made in california...
Oh yikes. :/ I hope not. I find that a lot of companies do a shit job at protecting their customer. I don't know why encrypting their databases aren't standard and/or mandated by law now with all the hacks on companies (big and small alike.)

dash4

I am sorry you are going through that. I went through it with LimeCrime and it sucked. I just checked and my bank account is in order - I made my order on the 31st..

Dolly Snow

I am so sorry you are going through all of that. Wishing you the best xo
Do you remember the places you ordered from? Maybe searching them up can tell you if they had any recent activity with stolen info. Hopefully this gets resolved soon!

dash4

Awesome!

Dang, I got jipped AF when ordering the fall stuff when it was 20% off halloween weekend. I placed my order super super super early PST on the 30th. It took 5 full business days to process (not inc. weekend) and then "shipped" and didn't get any tracking info or movement on the package for another day. It finally has an ETA of Tuesday. It blows my mind on how some orders get shipped so fast and some are awful. It's like they forgot my order for a while and then were like... "oops!"
I also wonder how they process them? I think most companies do it : first come, first service.. or they do it in batches -- usually based on when you ordered... very strange.. My order is STILL not here.. it got to the Houston sorting facility early yesterday morning.. but still has not been processed through.. Incredible!! And CP paid for priority 2 day shipping... but USPS says on their website that it is not "guaranteed" to be there in 2 days.. ( like wtf is the point of paying the extra cost then?)... anyway.. at this rate - you will probably get yours faster than me! lol

Latest posts