Copper Sparkle

yummy411

Hi everyone ::waves big::

I haven't posted in a while. I guess trying to be serious about makeup and then working in a corporate/conservative environment stifles me in a major way. I was soooooo much more adventurous when I started on this forum! However, I was asked by my friend to do her makeup for a big project for her and for me! I'm so excited!!
yahoo.gif

I was initially intimidated by her seriously deep set eyes. I guess I spend so much time trying to add dimension which is a big part of my look and how to give a person that already has that an even more special look, I wasn't sure. However! This turned out to my liking and hers!! So much so she wants me to be available for more events. ::cheese:: Nothing over the top, but.. I like! Do you??

2445615083_4366208d41.jpg

FACE:
MAC studio fix fluid (awfully wrong color!) so I fixed it with some Black Radiance cream stick foundation! whew! don't under estimate Black Radiance ladies!
Ben Nye powder

EYES:
Rubenesque paint pot
Ben Nye grand lumier powder in bronze foiled on her lid
Copper Sparkle pigment layered/foiled on her lid
Saddle in her crease
Espresso on outer v
Pure Luxe Moon Glow as brow highlight
Mystery kohl powder liner on lid and waterline
Molten Sol liquid last liner on bottom lid
Ardel lashes demi wispies

BROWS: Cork and a Milani dark brown (single pot)
I would have lightened her brows, but...

CHEEKS: Trace Gold, Format

LIPS: Chestnut, Love-In lip lacquer (they seriously need to bring more of these back out.. this is the original, albeit thicker, Bonus Beat l/g!) and some copper sparkle on her lips

Hope you all like!
thmbup.gif

AppleDiva

Totally awesome. I love your work.
yahoo.gif
The lashes are delicious!! Too bad you cannot do my face for my shower....
weeping.gif

milamonster

love this alot!!
can you pm me about the powder you used and how you foil
you did a great job
and her hair is so cute!

wifey806

ooohh this is like McDonald's! Cuz ba do ba ba baaahhh... "I'm lovin' it"!!
th_DANCE.gif
I wanted to PM you about choosing a Ben Nye powder (I have one,but have a couple questions). Would that be okay?
amuse.gif

mslitta

Wowo that is very pretty and it dosent hurt that you have a beautiful pallet to work with. Love the bronze/copper/gold look.

I wanna know to, How do you foil?