Copper Sparkle

wootangnit

wowww!
I love this look. Golds/copper/bronze are my favorite colors. This color combination is awesome. I would love to see more!

SoutherNtellect

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
thanks ladies!!

r a q u e l 1 3 ' s . m a k e u p . t u t o r i a l s here is raquel13's link for her tutorial on foiling labeled 'glossy eyes'

ETA: actually THIS is a better example of what I did. Raquel's is great giving you the entire process for a look, but this is basically what i did-- used a shadow 'wet' by wetting my brush with a mixing medium and a bit of pigment and put it on the lids! HTH!

here's the other pic i took where i used a gorgeous rust color (milani's all about me) it's even more gorgeous in person...
@ southerN intellect what color did you have in mind or do you think you would have use?

(pic not quoted in case u want to remove them later)

ooh, I didn't know using eyeshadow wet had a technical name

i like this one, yummy. make it look less monolithic and matchy-matchy, ya know?
I would probably have done something nude or maybe a gloss with a pink tint just to get away from the gold color scheme. preferably something with no sparkles since there is a lot in the gold on her eyes

but I'm just an amateur lol

Bootyliciousx

Gorgeous
winks.gif
I love the the copper e/s

yummy411

thanks so much ladies!!

oh and southerNtellect! thank you so much about the blog comment. really it takes a lot of work (like a part time job!) LOL