could it get worse

Holls*

girlhaha.gif
Crocs have developed a new winter shoe...Will you be buying it? I'm about 100% sure I wont be...

http://www.elotta.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=477

komischkatze

My, those are even uglier than usual. I have to admit though... I do wear the croc flipflops, but they're only as ugly as normal flips. My mom wears the basic crocs and I have to say they're impressively ugly in person. She likes her bright purple ones the best. Barf. Thankfully, she wouldn't wear these as they would make her feet too hot.

Man... every time I look at them, they're uglier.
lol.gif

SparklingWaves

My hubby will wear the flip flops, but not those Heidi shoes. He says they are so ugly. I have got to show him this picture for fun and ask him if he wants these for Christmas.
lmao.gif

xsnowwhite

ughhh
my sister wears crocs i try to tell her how hideous they are but she insists theyre the coolest!

MACa6325xi

Umm, are they waterproof ? LOL Actually, the news in the DC/MD/VA area has been reporting how dangerous they are. Several kids have had their feet injured wearing Crocs on escalators. I wouldn't wear Crocs of any kind, but I don't want to criticize the shoe itself.

komischkatze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmopolitics
Man, those are some UGLY shoes. Why would anyone want to wear shoes as hideous as those?

Honestly, despite their incredible ugliness, they're really comfortable. When my mom doesn't wear hers to work, she has lots of leg pain but when she wears them it helps a lot. I know a lot of pharmacy techs and nurses who love them for that reason.

And the kids who get injured by escalators, I blame that more on people not paying attention to their kids. I mean, of course rubber's going to get caught easily in escalator treads so you should be careful but... Maybe I'm just over-cautious anyway; it seems like since escalators are so common now people just forget how much they can hurt you and get careless.

The shoes are still super ugly (at least the main style is...).

j_absinthe

I can attest that Crocs, though hideous, are comfortable as hell. They're only my house shoes though, no going beyond my apartment in them.

The Croc Mammoth's are pretty fug.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

those are inserts you can put in your regular crocs,. I saw them at a shoe store the other day

I hate crocs. ugly. they look like gardening shoes.

blindpassion

Lol I dont understand people who wear these in public...... like..... WHY?!!?! I could understand maybe if you were a nurse or something, but even then Im not sure you're allowed to wear those kind of shoes... those shoes are fashion suicide.

XShear

These are horrible, horrible shoes. Working in Nursing, you see them on EVERYONE. Oh, and I love when someone wears hot pink scrubs with the hot pinks Crocs ... WHY?!

I don't get it. :/

jilliandanica

I saw those earlier this week. They're hideous. I know they're outrageously comfortable but come on, why!? The only pair of crocs I considered purchasing were these ones:

crocs_alice.jpg

spectrolite

Okay those are pretty damn ugly and I wouldn't purchase them. I'd put them right up there with Ugg's as ugliest shoes ever actually. If people want to wear them though I don't care. I just don't get all of the crazy negativity about the Croc brand. There are just some people out there who actually place comfort over beauty. Is that really such a crime?

To me, worse would be walking around in a pair of really ugly shoes that were also uncomfortable. At least the Crocs have comfort going for them.
th_confused_new.gif

redambition

er, no thanks.

i only like the ballet flat ones, the mary jane ones (kinda kooky-syle mary janes), and some of the sandals.

the rest look icky.

sitasati

Omg, don't dog crocs! You guys have to try them....they are amazingly comfortable! I don't care how I look with my crocs on...as long as I get no blisters or achy feet at the end of my 8 hour workday I'm okay.

Sometimes you have to choose between looking "fashionable" or being comfortable. I choose comfyyyy!
clap.gif

Kimberleigh

We really need a "vomit" emoticon because that's what I want to do whenever I see those damn plastic/rubber shoes. Throw some fleece in them and that only makes it worse. Yeesh.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh
We really need a "vomit" emoticon because that's what I want to do whenever I see those damn plastic/rubber shoes. Throw some fleece in them and that only makes it worse. Yeesh.

puke.gif
?