could it get worse

flowerhead

I've seen people wearing them, they're absoloutley hideous! I cannot stop myself from laughing out loud when I see people wearing them.

Kimberleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
puke.gif
?

I missed it apparently.

Beauty Mark

I don't mind people wearing them if they accept, like Uggs or quite a few types of flip flops, that they aren't that good looking and that they have a purpose: comfort.

islandblossom

i'm sure they're pretty comfortable but seriously...you can buy comfy shoes that still look decent if you shop around a bit...right?
winks.gif

Ithica

I really dont like those shoes, I only ever see little kids wearing them. They make me think of what my mum used to make me wear... urgh... Jelly shoes.

You'd think they'd be so easy to wear in the sea but they used to kinda swell and cause major rubbage and blisters!

ArelysAdriana

I go to Disney World a lot and EVERYONE wears those shoes there. My boyfriend and I can't stand the sight of them.

I tried them on once to see what the hype was about. They are ten times more hideous in person and they actually weren't that comfy. They were so rubbery and kind of boxy and it felt like I was walking with tissue boxes on my feet
ssad.gif

Kuuipo

OMG,even uglier than regular Crocs! All the tourists and nurses (except for the nurses with more discretion) wear them. People buy jewelry to adorn their Crocs. They look like clown feet.
puke.gif