Dame Edna is back on MAC's website!

GlamQueen21

Hey guys. I was browsing on MAC's website and I just saw the Dame Edna collection back on the website. It's so weird to see the collection that was released back in December and to be available again on the website.

GlamQueen21

I would say it's a good thing for people who missed out on the collection entirely and/or wants something from that collection that they haven't gotten the chance to get.

TISH1124

I guess you're right...But I didn't think this collection was a top seller...Most people were waiting for the remains to hit the CCO...which most of it has. It was not a sell out if I recall correctly. Other than maybe 2 items Kanga Rouge & Gladiola

GlamQueen21

Yeah, I agree that it didn't sell that I thought it would. I saw it in person at my Nordie's counter back in January and I remember swatching the highlight powders and they were too chalky! I'm glad that I skipped the powders and I love both the trios!

Nicnivin

I like the e/s trio, but maybe because I am a Mac Noob.
yes.gif

Nzsallyb

in NZ they dont RTV any of the LE stuff back to mac, it jsut stays in the stores (and boy can you find some goodies down the track!), but they had to send DE back to head office due to copyright/licensing stuff. suprised that it is back on the website!

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Is this a good or bad thing???

maybe Good for Gladiola...

Yummy! More Gladiola! Crazy its back on though. Tish I LOVE your avatar. So freaking gorgeous! Love me some yummy red lips! Since we are in this thread anyway. you just reminded me of Kanga Rouge. Is that back on there too??? (runs off to check)

User38

Agree that this was a nasty collection -- I did however pick up two Gladiolas.. lol. And I still love them but I am using them as stains for the color payoff with balm on top (yeah, I am trying for a stainy pout..lol)
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Not on macpro.com
ssad.gif

nope not on Pro..I am sure they are trying to avoid the discount...or they only have a few returns from the stores

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
This collection stunk. Bah

Does that mean the highlight powder isn't worth it? I haven't decided if I think the packaging is cute or fugly yet.

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Does that mean the highlight powder isn't worth it? I haven't decided if I think the packaging is cute or fugly yet.

I have spectacle and it's the only thing I got. I scraped off the shimmer overlay because it looked really tacky and it wasn't really worth it.