Dame Edna is back on MAC's website!

Chrystia

If you are interested in high light powders, I'd recommend waiting until Naked HOney. I was playing with them at update and they are much softer and not chalky at all.

Twinkle_Twinkle

This is hilarious because my friend was just saying how MAC is probably still trying to get rid of the DE crap. No offense to those who bought or liked the collection, but it was a bit blaaaahhhh.

TISH1124

yes.gif
lol.gif
^^^ I know right!! Like give that crap away....nobody wants to buy it

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Why can't this collection die??

lol.gif
Apparently MAC can't let it go. I will say that I have seen several people on Specktra rock Gladiola, though. That is a beautiful colour.

Why don't they just push this to the CCOs? Are they that determined to sell this all off at full retail? Not exactly the right time to do that, IMHO.....

th_dunno.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
lol.gif
Apparently MAC can't let it go. I will say that I have seen several people on Specktra rock Gladiola, though. That is a beautiful colour.

Why don't they just push this to the CCOs? Are they that determined to sell this all off at full retail? Not exactly the right time to do that, IMHO.....

th_dunno.gif

The only thing I actually liked were the eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are pretty exceptional in my opinion, and even better, they do not contain any repromotes from the permanent line. I have to say though, each include a sort of 'miss' shade. By that I mean they are hard to use. Royal Tour is a strange sheer lilac-ish pink matte that DOES NOT SHOW UP on my pale skin, and I'm sure would turn ASHY on deeper skins, and Wisteria is a pretty shimmery frosty dirty silver, but it is of the chunky blotchy uneven explosion-all-over-the-rest-of-the-palette Lustre formula. I'm sure you know this, I JUST CAN'T GET OVER IT. Why can't MAC be good and release fool-proof perfect palettes, like the Heatherette and A-Mei trios??

GlamQueen21

Royal Tour e/s is the one that I had trouble making it show on my brow bone so I gave up on it and the only colors that I liked was Divine Night and Climate Blue.