Dear MAC - Our wishlist

Anneri

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
Dear mac,

You need more stock of LE stuff in europe!

OH GOD YES!

Dear MAC, we want to give you our money - why do make it so difficult for us?!

HeavenLeiBlu

Oh yeah, can we get some reusable totes, permanently? You say you wanna be environmentally responsible via the b2m program, but for every purchase, you send the customer away with a new plastic bag. I have a box full of mac bags that I use when I b2m, and I refuse bags when I purchase now. I think that with the increase of people using reusable grocery bags, the time is right for other types of retailers to follow suit (some already have). Besides, I think most mac addicts would love to have a mac branded tote.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenLeiBlu
Oh yeah, can we get some reusable totes, permanently? You say you wanna be environmentally responsible via the b2m program, but for every purchase, you send the customer away with a new plastic bag. I have a box full of mac bags that I use when I b2m, and I refuse bags when I purchase now. I think that with the increase of people using reusable grocery bags, the time is right for other types of retailers to follow suit (some already have). Besides, I think most mac addicts would love to have a mac branded tote.

I love this idea! I already reuse all of my plastic bags from them, but a reusable tote would be amazing
love.gif

spunky

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I love this idea! I already reuse all of my plastic bags from them, but a reusable tote would be amazing
love.gif

i have one! cannot find it on any of their sites, but my college kit came with a HUGE black tote with the MAC logo on one side. it's deep enough to fit a palette in the bottom, and tall enough to fit an A4 size folder in it too.

i don't have a photo of it 'in use' but i have one of it laid down on the floor with some bits &pieces for scale, if you want to see it
yes.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i have one! cannot find it on any of their sites, but my college kit came with a HUGE black tote with the MAC logo on one side. it's deep enough to fit a palette in the bottom, and tall enough to fit an A4 size folder in it too.

i don't have a photo of it 'in use' but i have one of it laid down on the floor with some bits &pieces for scale, if you want to see it
yes.gif

This is EXACTLY what I envisioned! This is something they need to roll out at counters and stores permanently! Thanks, Spunky!

spunky

Quote:
This is EXACTLY what I envisioned! This is something they need to roll out at counters and stores permanently! Thanks, Spunky!

YES! it is so handy and much better than the plastic ones. right now mine is filled with the traditional start-of-school-mountain-of-handouts but you can fit so much into it. wish i could get a backup, it's so useful!

Karen_B

So many great ideas in this thread! The idea of a reusable tote is brilliant. I also agree that the matte shadows should all be made into matte2 and that we need some HTF pigments to be repromoted! I'd especially like Subtle, Quietly, Night Light, Softwashed and Forest Green.

My MAC wishes...
* That all LE collections make it outside of the US, and that the COMPLETE collections make it outside of the US. Sweden didn't get Art Supplies, for instance, and while we got Dare To Wear, not all of the Dare To Wear lipglasses made it here.
* That the 3D glasses come back. I loved those.
* That Hyperreal foundation is brought back in the full colour range. I never understood why they DC'd that.
* That Femme Noir e/s is brought back - again, never understood why they took it away in the first place. But it should be brought back as a matte2!
winks.gif

* That some popular LE items are repromoted - Cult of Cherry lipglass, blush ombres, Firespot e/s, Cosmic e/s to name a few.

Anneri

I want GPS in softer colours, not the blackened ones from last time. A silver, a purple, a turquoise, a gold one to start with!
Mini paint and mini Pearlglide sets for the Holiday collection.
Make starflashs permanent.

And please make permanent Lil' hot pepper l/g and Silverthorn e/s!

aradhana

i love the idea of the reusable tote....i hope mac is listening....
i'm not actually a fan of the outer packaging on their items either, but i know some people really love that stuff...for me it just ends up in the recycling bin...

Copperhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
So many great ideas in this thread! The idea of a reusable tote is brilliant. I also agree that the matte shadows should all be made into matte2 and that we need some HTF pigments to be repromoted! I'd especially like Subtle, Quietly, Night Light, Softwashed and Forest Green.

My MAC wishes...
* That all LE collections make it outside of the US, and that the COMPLETE collections make it outside of the US. Sweden didn't get Art Supplies, for instance, and while we got Dare To Wear, not all of the Dare To Wear lipglasses made it here.
* That the 3D glasses come back. I loved those.
* That Hyperreal foundation is brought back in the full colour range. I never understood why they DC'd that.
* That Femme Noir e/s is brought back - again, never understood why they took it away in the first place. But it should be brought back as a matte2!
winks.gif

* That some popular LE items are repromoted - Cult of Cherry lipglass, blush ombres, Firespot e/s, Cosmic e/s to name a few.

This quote made me go check out the Femme Noir e/s that I have because I remembered the texture being very similar to the matte2 shadows and is just as pigmented as the matte2's. It's a veluxe finish (not veluxe pearl but just veluxe) but it, along with other veluxe shadows I have (Blu Noir, Intoxicate, Ingenue Blue) feels just like my Graphology matte2 shadow. They kind of feel like suede when touched with fingers. Really soft. I guess what I'm trying to say is the veluxe shadows would be a great substitute if MAC decides to not come out with any more matte2's. The veluxe shadows were few and far in between as well though.

kaylabella

It would be awesome to see a holiday palette with just starflash shadows!
It would also be pretty cool to have a collection where all the products had teal reflects in them, like a whole bunch of different colored shadows and glosses with that reflect teal! That would be gorgeous!

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
This quote made me go check out the Femme Noir e/s that I have because I remembered the texture being very similar to the matte2 shadows and is just as pigmented as the matte2's. It's a veluxe finish (not veluxe pearl but just veluxe) but it, along with other veluxe shadows I have (Blu Noir, Intoxicate, Ingenue Blue) feels just like my Graphology matte2 shadow. They kind of feel like suede when touched with fingers. Really soft. I guess what I'm trying to say is the veluxe shadows would be a great substitute if MAC decides to not come out with any more matte2's. The veluxe shadows were few and far in between as well though.

Yeah, I miss veluxes too! They still have Kid and a couple other colors left, but I miss Llama! And all their other colors that they DCd...
And a reusable tote is an awesome idea!

Junkie

I really don't doubt that someone at MAC Head Office reads this. There are just way too many products that have come out that are way too similar to things we wanted - even collections and themes.

If they released everything all at once in super great collections one after the other, we'd all be broke and wouldn't be able to buy into more later on.

So its kinda smart that they space ideas and products out....

Though I hate how some items aren't mass produced enough (hence sell-outs and retarded mark-ups on ebay like with Marine Life, Ripe Peach and Stereo Rose).

Don't you think though - that even THOSE people that re-sell all these hot items - KNOW they're hot simply because we all voice that on here? Like, "Hey, I'm gonna go and buy every single Marine Life and post on ebay because 100 out of 150 girls say they want it". I dunno...seems like a good strategy of sorts for them.

Susanne

I would love to get quads for smokey eyes: in black, grey, purple, dark blue and green.... with a perfect nude lipglass for every quad.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I would love to get quads for smokey eyes: in black, grey, purple, dark blue and green.... with a perfect nude lipglass for every quad.

I'd buy all of those, Susanne! I love that idea!!!
love.gif
But, for me, a nude lipstick would be better. Although, they could do both!
graucho.gif

AndSparkle

I wish they did some sort of starter kit.. like the holiday collections and look in a box, but specifically for people who are starting up, or are expanding out in to colours/products they don't really have much of - e.g nude lip products.. I think it'd make things a lot easier to try something new tbh.

CoralBlast

i would like mini paint pots in permanent and new colours
and glamoursun lipglass, i need like two dozen of everything!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I'd like mini fluidlines.. at least I'd be able to use more before they dry out...

yes, mine always dry out before i get a chance to use them up

edit: this does not mean mac that we want you to decrease the size and charge the same amount, like the pigments

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead

Oh yeah, there's the veluxe finish as well... you are right it is so rare I forgot it existed! But it is a lovely finish and they should make more of them. Femme Noir can return in its original veluxe form as far as I am concerned
smiles.gif