Dear MAC - Our wishlist

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
yes, mine always dry out before i get a chance to use them up

edit: this does not mean mac that we want you to decrease the size and charge the same amount, like the pigments

Mine too.. and then they are too thick to really use and get a crisp line..

And agreed with the prices! Maybe if they lost half the packaging they'd lose half the price too.. wishful thinking though.
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

The only fludiline I ever had and actually used was Royal Wink, and it dried up before I could even make a dent since I didn't use it everyday.
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

My problem exactly.. my Blacktrack had dried up as soon as I got to about half way used.. it's still "fluid", but it's a lot drier and it's not as opaque. Does MAC plan on this wastage or something?

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
My problem exactly.. my Blacktrack had dried up as soon as I got to about half way used.. it's still "fluid", but it's a lot drier and it's not as opaque. Does MAC plan on this wastage or something?

If they do, they're evil.
lol.gif
They either need to get better jars, or smaller sizes.
yes.gif

I'm actually sort of afraid of buying paint pots b/c of what happened to my fluidline.

Fiberluver

All I want is my two front teeth ... No really I want:

Rizzo lipstick back (the best pink EVAHH!)

SFP and liquid in a broader range of shades: I am between NC45 and NC50 & I can also wear C7 SFP.

British ladies, however, have access to NC41, 43, NC44.5, NC46, AND NC55!!! in liquid foundation, for instance!

Stiletto lipstick!

The old eyeliners that used to come in the pots like the shadows do now. I forgot the name of them - this was before fluid line.

A true purple blush!!!

MSF's 24/7/365 ALL SHADES including METAL ROCK, Stereo Rose, etc. No more LE!!

HOTasFCUK

Anything and everything mini......paint pots, pearl glide eyeliners, lipsticks (i HATE those lip palettes they make for the holiday collections), blush ombres, dazzleglasses, etc.

I'm not sure if this has been posted but i would love a military inspired collection. Burnt golds, khakis, pale champagne, smokey olive greens, and some gunmetal.

Also a Sicilian themed collection. My dad was born there and i've visited. Its such a beautiful part of Italy. Surrounded by the blue Mediterranian sea, nice mountains, the famous volcano, and they could also do shades inspired by the citrus fruits there 'cuz you'll never see a lemon like a Sicilian one or even the shades in a blood orange or cactus pears. Also, they make these traditional horse carraiges covered in very colourful paintings. Such an inspiring place! Dolce & Gabbana have already done a Sicily perfume and a Sicilian Lace makeup collection though.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I'm actually sort of afraid of buying paint pots b/c of what happened to my fluidline.

I have Blackground and it seems to be doing fine. The Blacktrack fluidline I got a couple of months later, however, is already starting to pull away from the sides of the jar noticeably, even though I was using it every day (until I got my paws on the superslick liquid liners, which are so awesome I may never look at another liner again).

The moral of the story: Paint pots seem to last better than fluidlines, regardless of usage, so feel free to grab yourself a paint pot Layla. Blackground makes a lovely dark base for other shadows, for instance.

Goat Goat Etc.

Dear MAC,

Do a quarterly collection of sellout hits and pro wonders!
Bring all pigments back in their original 7.5 gram containers.
Name all of the quarterly collection "Why You Loved Us (1, 2, 3, 4)!"

• Collection 1: Why You Loved Us: Making You Sing The Blues
    Eve l/s, Blast O'Blue l/s, Bang On Blue e/s, 3-D Silver Glitter...

• Collection 2: Why You Loved Us: Black Hearted Business
    All the Style Black MES plus a teal, copper, red, and holographic one, the original GPS, Dirty Plum Blush, Red Accent pig, Smoked Purple l/s, Sin l/s, ...

• Collection 3: Why You Loved Us: Let Them Eat Cake
    Royal Wink Fluidline, Burnt Burgundy pig, Strawberry Milk l/s, Lavender Whip l/s, Full Chocolate l/s...

• Collection 4: Why You Loved Us: Burned
    X Rocks Blush, Spaced Out Blush, Devil Blush, Metal Rock MSF, Neon Orange l/s...

Goat Goat Etc.

Dear MAC,

Jem and the Holograms Collection NOW!
6 Girls! Jem, Shanna, Kimber, Danse, Aja, and Carmen!
gal__172_jem.jpg

Followed by The Misfits!

4 Girls! Pizzazz, Roxy, Stormer, and Jetta!
Misfits_Group_by_Misfit_fans.jpg

laylalovesmac

Goat Goat Etc. : I LOVE all of your ideas!!!
heart.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I have Blackground and it seems to be doing fine. The Blacktrack fluidline I got a couple of months later, however, is already starting to pull away from the sides of the jar noticeably, even though I was using it every day (until I got my paws on the superslick liquid liners, which are so awesome I may never look at another liner again).

The moral of the story: Paint pots seem to last better than fluidlines, regardless of usage, so feel free to grab yourself a paint pot Layla. Blackground makes a lovely dark base for other shadows, for instance.

Blackground is at the top of my list, of course.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Maybe I will pick one up after VV
tong.gif

kayley123

Goat Goat: wow, you really have this planned out! MAC should just hire you!

Quote:
yes, mine always dry out before i get a chance to use them up

edit: this does not mean mac that we want you to decrease the size and charge the same amount, like the pigments

Yeah, my greatest fear is that they will make them smaller but leave the price the same.

My Paint pots have done okay; just keep them closed well. However, even if/though they do stay creamy (at least so far for me...) it still takes much too long to finish one off, so a smaller size would really be so much better...honestly, I'd try out more colors if I could actually see myself finishing one off! MAC, you would end up with MORE of my money!

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayley123

Yeah, my greatest fear is that they will make them smaller but leave the price the same.

My Paint pots have done okay; just keep them closed well. However, even if/though they do stay creamy (at least so far for me...) it still takes much too long to finish one off, so a smaller size would really be so much better...honestly, I'd try out more colors if I could actually see myself finishing one off! MAC, you would end up with MORE of my money!

That's a good idea! Possibly they could be kinda like the Physician's Formula trio stackers.

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:

Whoa, you honor me! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Goat Goat Etc. : I LOVE all of your ideas!!!
heart.gif

Thanks ;D

Ladies I feel both these collections are so necessary!! MAC's just not answering the call.

I love the idea of the "Why You Loved Us" collections because MAC's screwed up so much in the recent year with price hikes and diddling with the piggies and this would be a humorous apology to consumers.

Especially with the hits-I'd like to assume, however, that in these times MAC's throwing lures (ex. Stereo Rose MSF) out in their collections so that we'll look at the not so awesome or new experiments in their collections when we originally intended on buying the hit we were after.

4 collections with everything everyone could ever want would be highly anticipated enough that some would barely spill a drop of money or B2M's on any other collections that year except the WYLU collections.

Also take into consideration that each collection appeals to different people and their likes so in a way each collection we see is a form of consumer control with estimates about how much product to make based on sell-ability and resources to make each product.

God, to make the WYLU collection I'm talking about MAC would have to take 2 good years to gather resources and make enough product for each consumer--especially taking crazy ass 13+ of one-of-kind backup people (WHORE-DERS)!

But gawd, you know if Lady Gaga *rolling my eyes* said 'hey why don't you..." this collection would be so in the making.

I gotta figure a way to get famous and iconic to the gays and get this collection off the ground, LOL.
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Yes- I fucking LOVE the idea of the Why You Loved Us collections. Just from your list, I would be buying all of these:

Eve l/s, Blast O'Blue l/s, Bang On Blue e/s, 3-D Silver Glitter, All the Style Black MES plus a teal, copper, red, and holographic one, the original GPS, Red Accent pig, Smoked Purple l/s, Sin l/s, Burnt Burgundy pig, Lavender Whip l/s, Full Chocolate l/s, Neon Orange l/s

Some w/ back-ups. If they do this, I just hope they're relatively spaced out.
sneaky.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
If they do, they're evil.
lol.gif
They either need to get better jars, or smaller sizes.
yes.gif

If you keep them upside down, they last so much longer! And also.. don't mix the whole product up if one area becomes dry, they dry out quicker that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Anything and everything mini......paint pots, pearl glide eyeliners, lipsticks (i HATE those lip palettes they make for the holiday collections), blush ombres, dazzleglasses, etc.

I'm not sure if this has been posted but i would love a military inspired collection. Burnt golds, khakis, pale champagne, smokey olive greens, and some gunmetal.

Also a Sicilian themed collection. My dad was born there and i've visited. Its such a beautiful part of Italy. Surrounded by the blue Mediterranian sea, nice mountains, the famous volcano, and they could also do shades inspired by the citrus fruits there 'cuz you'll never see a lemon like a Sicilian one or even the shades in a blood orange or cactus pears. Also, they make these traditional horse carraiges covered in very colourful paintings. Such an inspiring place! Dolce & Gabbana have already done a Sicily perfume and a Sicilian Lace makeup collection though.

I want mini AND permanent pearlglides! I love Undercurrent with all my heart..

Quote:

Well, it IS MAC... In some ways I just expect it.

Something just came to mind though, I don't think MAC could ever please everyone with it's products.. there are just so many suggestions.
ssad.gif

banana1234

while i love goat goat etc ideas, i hate them too, mainly because i would be horribly bankrupt if they did them

kayley123

Quote:
while i love goat goat etc ideas, i hate them too, mainly because i would be horribly bankrupt if they did them

This is so true...I don't know what I would do if they did it!
mac_atemywallet.gif

shannnybannny

Bring Back Wanted Items!

Ok so I don't get it.. at all..

Why do they NOT bring back some of their most anticipated products? Such as Sweet Sienna pigment, Subtle pigment, Lightscapade MSF.... or things like that? They would make a killing and people are so desperate for them (including myself)... it just doesn't make sense!

I hope they are getting some sense knocked into them. They really should use these forums to help with there marketing/sales/design team... and do a collection called "anticipated" or something...

sillylilacs

Re: Bring Back Wanted Items!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannnybannny
Ok so I don't get it.. at all..

Why do they NOT bring back some of their most anticipated products? Such as Sweet Sienna pigment, Subtle pigment, Lightscapade MSF.... or things like that? They would make a killing and people are so desperate for them (including myself)... it just doesn't make sense!

I hope they are getting some sense knocked into them. They really should use these forums to help with there marketing/sales/design team... and do a collection called "anticipated" or something...

In the business sense, they probably want to keep their customers all edgy and constantly on their toes. They want the customer to keep on checking to see if their favorite LE item is back, because even if it isn't, something else will catch their eye. I'm sure they already have a team that's purely focused on reviews on youtube/forums/blogs to know the minds of the consumer. But I mean if they keep on releasing anticipated colors, they can't drag their company life out as long. Plus, if they're stuck with a collection, they can ALWAYS throw something that's well loved into the collection to get people to buy. And I would say few people stop at MAC to get only 1 thing from the collection. =/