Did you think I'd EVER lose my FOTD virginity??

AlliSwan

Not only is this my first FOTD but it's my first time taking pics of my makeup, and there has been no natural lighting all day due to the nasty weather.

It was way brighter in person, blah blah, and even the MAC girls were giving me mad compliments (YAY!)... Let me know what you think, and PLEASE don't say "it's cute" if you think it needs work! And UGH will someone teach me how to use Photoshop so I can erase my G.D. moles!

Picture063.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

(man I hope those pics work)

Used: All Girl+MM on lid and to line inner corner of lower lid, Meadowland+MM in crease and to line outside or lower lid, Print+MM (it was a MM kinda day!) on waterline and on the outer corner of lid. Clinique mascara (not enough), Well Dressed Blush, and there WAS Chromaliving Chromeglass but yeahhh it's kinda gone...

AlliSwan

Gainesville...grew up here so I'm not really a UF/gator eve though I go to school there...I'm a townie, baby!

AlliSwan

Sigh...I KNOW...It's just taken me a long time to not be embarrassed/shy about them (same thing goes for being so fair--which I now love). A girl on LJ photoshopped those "beauty" marks out for me and I thought it looked way better, but I would never go under the knife or anything--unless it was for health/cancer issues.

And the lips--I love them, too, now (god, I sound so conceited!), but you can't even imagine how much I got teased growing up...I love those stories about celebrities getting taunted because you see how far they went despite all that BS, you know?

jess98765

you are hot! i love your makeup so so much- the contrast in colours is just amazing! keep them coming girl
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

Very pretty colour combo. You have great lips (as has already been said) but I think it's worth mentioning again
smiles.gif