Did you think I'd EVER lose my FOTD virginity??

Sushi_Flower

Lovely pretty combo that i would love to do myself, and you don't need to photoshop out your beauty spots, they add a beautifull characteristic to your face.

MelodyKat

Beautiful makeup! Very soft and pretty. You have awesome lips and I love the "beauty mark" by your lip. It's very Cindy Crawford.
smiles.gif

visivo

WOWWW I love it so much! The eyes are flawless. And I love your moles! And your skin just glows. Thanks to you I am addicted to AOBS, but if my skin ends up looking anything like yours, I will be forever indebted to you
winks.gif

You need to post more often…

hahah okay enough fawning over you <3

aquarius11

You are gorgeous, girl!! I love your lips and your hair is so pretty. I think you did a great job on the MU and the colors you used fit you well, very soft and feminine.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
WOWWW I love it so much! The eyes are flawless. And I love your moles! And your skin just glows. Thanks to you I am addicted to AOBS, but if my skin ends up looking anything like yours, I will be forever indebted to you
winks.gif

You need to post more often…

hahah okay enough fawning over you <3

OMG your skin is incredible don't even get me started! Though LUSH (and BE) have done wonders for my skin...maybe it's just the fact that I enjoy LUSH so much and I am therefore religious about washing my face every night. Kinda like Flintstone's vitamins, I take them every day because I love them!

nerdalicious

I normally would never do this because I think it's rude to assume someone wants their pictures "fixed", but since you mentioned wanting your moles gone in your pictures, I edited them for you. It was a quickie job, so not my best work, but you get the idea.

gd.jpg

If you want to do this yourself, it's actually fairly simple. I'll tell you how I did it. I use Paintshop Pro 8, btw. I used the clone tool and made the brush the size of the mole, then I chose a patch of skin without a mole RIGHT next to the mole so it would blend seamlessly into the rest of your face, then I covered it and repeated that for all of them. If it still looks harsh or you can tell where you photoshopped it you can always use the smudge tool on a low opacity to blend it more, and if it's still bad you can try the soften tool. Hope this helps, although honestly I quite like your moles.
smiles.gif

AlliSwan

Aw, thanks...a girl on LJ did it for me and I saved the pic, but after seeing myself without them for once, it was kinda weird!