Medgal07

It's the whole picture to me.
thmbup.gif

zaccc

Quote: Originally Posted by SlugPower

What a good eye. :eek: I want the 3-couleurs to be redesigned already. :(

why~~? I love the current design of the 3 couleur
love.gif
, but I was told that the 3 couleur is just about to be discontinued.
crybaby.gif

MissTania

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/

Nail polishes swatches from Spring 2015 - I'm liking Lady and Glory!!! Especially Lady.

Medgal07

http://ommorphiabeautybar.com/

Nail polishes swatches from Spring 2015 - I'm liking Lady and Glory!!! Especially Lady.
Thanks for the link Miss Tania. I collect Dior NP and wanted to be wowed but I'm not. My Saks SA just informed me they had new ones and said she'd send a picture.
She's so, so sweet and I hate to let her down so I think I'll order Lady from her. It is pretty----I like its softness.

delicatewhimsy

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks for the link Miss Tania.  I collect Dior NP and wanted to be wowed but I'm not.  My Saks SA just informed me they had new ones and said she'd send a picture.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   She's so, so sweet and I hate to let her down so I think I'll order Lady from her.  It is pretty----I like its softness.[/COLOR]
I collect them too! Could you share the pic, pretty please? This news makes me a bit excited

Medgal07

I collect them too! Could you share the pic, pretty please? This news makes me a bit excited
​Sure I'd be glad to when It arrives. I think it will be the same polishes in the link that MissTania posted on this page.
At least I wasn't expecting anything different. Specktra and its members seem to get info before the SAs, and more
of it, it seems.

MissTania

Thanks for the link Miss Tania. I collect Dior NP and wanted to be wowed but I'm not. My Saks SA just informed me they had new ones and said she'd send a picture.
She's so, so sweet and I hate to let her down so I think I'll order Lady from her. It is pretty----I like its softness.
I think Lady will fill a gap in my collection as I don't have many nudes- I agree it has a softness to it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person which I imagine will be soon as Chanel Spring 2015 just came out here. I just realised I have a few Dior NP's which I have never even worn- a bright blue and the Matte Top Coat Perle from Spring 2014- that's shocking even by my standards! I'm going to try Perle ASAP. Did you get it? If so, do you use it much?

SlugPower

why~~? I love the current design of the 3 couleur
love.gif
, but I was told that the 3 couleur is just about to be discontinued.
crybaby.gif
I wanted an upgrade in formula to go with the many reformulations they've had lately. I hope they are not descontinued. :(

Monsy

very interesting. Liquid kind of reminds me of armani maestro or lancome air de teint. interesting that both lancome and dior have AIR in the name

so there is liquid loose powder and compact powder (setting or a powder foundation I wonder??)
I also wonder what will happen with current Nude compact powder and how is this Nude air line different from regular nude line

Medgal07

I think Lady will fill a gap in my collection as I don't have many nudes- I agree it has a softness to it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person which I imagine will be soon as Chanel Spring 2015 just came out here. I just realised I have a few Dior NP's which I have never even worn- a bright blue and the Matte Top Coat Perle from Spring 2014- that's shocking even by my standards! I'm going to try Perle ASAP. Did you get it? If so, do you use it much?
Yes, I did get Perle and I've not yet used it, along with several others that are languishing untried! Is the blue that you're referring to Carré Bleu 796,
Junon 494, Lagoon 198, Electric Blue 606, Blue Label 997, or Sailor 700. I think that's the extent of my Dior blues.

Vineetha

very interesting. Liquid kind of reminds me of armani maestro or lancome air de teint. interesting that both lancome and dior have AIR in the name so there is liquid loose powder and compact powder (setting or a powder foundation I wonder??)   I also wonder what will happen with current Nude compact powder and how is this Nude air line different from regular nude line 
I think it is loose powders and then bronzing ones as compacts! There are 3 shades in the compact!! It's up on Dior.com now!

Anaphora

Does anyone know of the colors of Dior foundation are the same across the board? Basically if I wear 20 in Diorskin Nude, will I also wear 20 in Dior Star?

Monsy

I think it is loose powders and then bronzing ones as compacts! There are 3 shades in the compact!! It's up on Dior.com now!
you are right i just looked at it online. i think those are the matte bronzers they came out recently they just now added one more shade and air in the name

katred

Specktra Bestie
Does anyone know of the colors of Dior foundation are the same across the board? Basically if I wear 20 in Diorskin Nude, will I also wear 20 in Dior Star?
I don't know if they're exact, but I find that dior are one of the brands that has the best colour consistency between formula.

ashievic

I have finally used the gift certificate I received from Selfridges from the massive screw up on their part from last summer. I ordered the Mono eyeshadow Fairy Grey. Since it is not sold in the US, and is a Selfridges exclusive. Hopefully it will not get stuck in customs. Color Me Loud did a review, and it looked really interesting. I will post a swatch once I receive this.

Miss QQ

DIOR 5 couleur designer palette renewal ?

makeup at the esprit dior tokyo 2015 show,
notice that the palette seems to be rearranged,
and the lower right color looks like a gel texture.
I like the sponge applicators to be at the bottom. It never bothered me but the old design with 1 each at a side was clumpsy when I actually did use the applicators while on the go. I had to move my hands left and right across the palette and my fingers almost poked the eyeshadows when I reached for the left one. And then I thought, why such an unfriendly design.

So I saw the spring collection and the lip and cheek glow. The khols were very smooth and pigmented, and the pale beigey shimmery eyeshadow fusion is so pretty. The lip and cheek glow really stained my hand, I swatched it after swatching the YSL tint in oil, and then when I wiped them off after 5 mins, the YSL didn't leave any stains but the glow left a cherry pink stain. The texture is not as runny as Benetint, but not as thick as Cha Cha / Posie tint.