Dior Cosmetics Discussion

MissTania

Quote:
That rainbow powder!!!
eyelove.gif

Thanks for posting.

We do get some Asia collections in Australia - if we do I'll post on here and try to help anyone who wants anything to get it!

MissTania

They do---I ran and looked at mine to be sure---thought my eyes were deceiving me!
girlhaha.gif

Meddy, I did some online searching and they are different!

I want both of them!!! I am hoping Saks gets them! I checked when I bought 002 and 003 from Saks - I ordered in April and July last year, July was a re-stock I believe. I'll be checking every now and then on Saks in the hope I'll find them.

http://www.oninstagram.com/diormylady

SHqRmTzGM2AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exclusive-edition-Dior-World-of-Pastels-My-Lady-Glowing-Blush-Palette-006-NIB-/321647068977?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae3a8c731

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exclusive-edition-Dior-World-of-Pastels-My-Lady-Glowing-Blush-Palette-007-NIB-/221668006366?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339c7159de

$_57.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatewhimsy

They have released 005-007 since last year. Really hoping that they release these here too, they went quickly and my payday didn't coincide with their release. @fudejapan on Instagram is a lovely man who takes custom orders for asia exclusive releases and luxury brushes. Thought I'd share
smiles.gif
Thank you so much for the info - I really hope we get them at Saks again.

Medgal07

Meddy, I did some online searching and they are different!

I want both of them!!! I am hoping Saks gets them! I checked when I bought 002 and 003 from Saks - I ordered in April and July last year, July was a re-stock I believe. I'll be checking every now and then on Saks in the hope I'll find them.

http://www.oninstagram.com/diormylady

SHqRmTzGM2AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exclusive-edition-Dior-World-of-Pastels-My-Lady-Glowing-Blush-Palette-006-NIB-/321647068977?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae3a8c731

%24_57.JPG

Thank you so much for the info - I really hope we get them at Saks again.
Thanks MissTania!!!!
eyelove.gif
OYE!!!!

starletta8

I would buy them both without even thinking about it! Why is it that Dior (and other cosmetic companies) think that only Asians are fair skinned? Besides, aren't there plenty of Asian women in Europe and US too?
huh2.gif

It drives me nuts that all cosmetics companies assume that all Americans and Europeans only want to be as bronzed and dark as possible, while also assuming that all Asian women want to be as pale as possible. Nothing like beating dead, (somewhat racist) stereotypes year after year when they're not the truth.

Here's a groundbreaking idea for cosmetics companies: There are women of ALL skintones all over the world. Celebrate ALL of us!

laurennnxox

It drives me nuts that all cosmetics companies assume that all Americans and Europeans only want to be as bronzed and dark as possible, while also assuming that all Asian women want to be as pale as possible. Nothing like beating dead, (somewhat racist) stereotypes year after year when they're not the truth.

Here's a groundbreaking idea for cosmetics companies: There are women of ALL skintones all over the world. Celebrate ALL of us!
Amen!

I'm American, and I appreciate and celebrate my fair skin. I don't tan, and don't like bronzer all too much. I usually lust after these "whitening" asian exclusives because they would be the most flattering on my fair skin. Unfortunately, I rarely get my hands on these goodies, or I have to pay a pretty penny for to get it shipped from over seas. Which rarely happens. I do wonder why they think these types of collections wouldn't sell internationally. I feel like asian exclusives would do really well over here, and vise versa for dark/bronzy collections over there!

delicatewhimsy

915c35a3_image.jpeg
The Dior My Lady Cannage blushes are back up on Saks.com. I have a feeling I just bought the last Coral as only Pink is available. And Ebates is 8% for Saks today. Super excited to finally get my hands on one of these beauties!

Medgal07

Oh Meddy - they are so gorgeous why can't they be permanent and have more and more shades!
eyelove.gif

sigh.gif
I totally agree Miss Tania!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by delicatewhimsy

The Dior My Lady Cannage blushes are back up on Saks.com. I have a feeling I just bought the last Coral as only Pink is available. And Ebates is 8% for Saks today. Super excited to finally get my hands on one of these beauties!
pompom.gif
Awesome. I'm glad you were able to get it. Miss Tania & I got them when they were first released and are now lusting big time after what appears to be a new one.

Vineetha

Thank uuu!!Ordered the pink! Now it says sold out!!

delicatewhimsy

:sigh: [COLOR=0000FF]I totally agree Miss Tania!!![/COLOR]  :pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Awesome.  I'm glad you were able to get it.  Miss Tania & I got them when they were first released and are now lusting big time after what appears to be a new one.[/COLOR]
There's two new ones: 006 and 007. They sold out instantly in Japan and I wasn't able to snag one. Hoping that they make it stateside this year like last year. I wasn't quick enough to get one on saks.com when they first came out :)

delicatewhimsy

ed12346f_image.jpeg
@fudejapan is the nicest young man on Instagram. He is based in Japan and has helped countless people on Instagram who collect asia exclusives and Japanese brushes like hokohodo. He is a love and you should really follow him if you love the asia exclusive collections.

novocainedreams

Sigh, why is none of the stuff I want (IE good stuff) available in the US. I wanted the fairy grey shadow, not available, mono shadows not available and one f the liners....none available! *sigh* And now the Dior Snow Rainbow powder. Hmph.
sigh.gif

Latest posts