Dior Cosmetics Discussion

Medgal07

That pink highlighter is pretty!
My name is all over that one!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

True Meddy, I shudder to think how many fuschias I have, not to mention back ups. It's my most used colour, but I can't wear them all enough - I think I will have to skip.

I'm also eyeing some of the new Bobbi B lippies, hot rose and bright peony especially. I have 3 already, I have only worn one out so far, so must trial them all before adding new shades.

http://www.temptalia.com/bobbi-brown-pink-sand-hot-rose-bright-peony-luxe-lip-colors-reviews-photos-swatches

I just bought a cheap liquid lippie from a local brand, and have worn it about 4 times this week - so now I am even more behind in trying my other new ones!

I hope it works out for you! I was more interested in the Spring ones, but the packaging and pretty swatch pushed me over the edge and I purchased. Will wear it out tonight I think!
It's so hard to draw the line with so many pretty lippies around. Those Bobbi Brown shades are gorgeous.
Oddly, I don't own a single BB lipstick
icon_eek.gif

rockin

I just checked two of each and there isn't much of a discernible fragrance at all.
Thank you, that's just what I needed to hear. I am fine with Guerlain, but the Chanel blush I just bought is overpowering, awful rose scent that give me a terrible headache. I didn't know whether to risk the Dior, but I think I will get the pink highlight now you've put my mind at rest.

rockin

I've done it - I ordered the pink highlight (Sumptuous Pink), the gold eyeshadow (Blazing) and the Fantastique lipstick from Escentual. I discovered I had a fair amount built up with 'pretty pennies' so used those to get money off, and I also went through TopCashBack for 7.57% cashback.

mkoparanova

Thank you, that's just what I needed to hear. I am fine with Guerlain, but the Chanel blush I just bought is overpowering, awful rose scent that give me a terrible headache. I didn't know whether to risk the Dior, but I think I will get the pink highlight now you've put my mind at rest.
If there is a light scent, it's definitely not rose. I was going to reply to you in a different thread but I don't remember which one. And I'd recommend that you avoid D&G lip products, especially the glosses at all costs
girlhaha.gif
I love rose fragrances but even for me sometimes the glosses are too much.

rockin

If there is a light scent, it's definitely not rose. I was going to reply to you in a different thread but I don't remember which one. And I'd recommend that you avoid D&G lip products, especially the glosses at all costs
girlhaha.gif
Thanks for warning me about D&G lip products. Thankfully I've not been lured by anything D&G yet, and I am trying to stay away from brands that are new to me, as I have enough obsessions as it is LOL, Dior isn't completely new to me as I had a lipstick many years ago.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
They can be overpowering but I've never found them to linger with me to the point of annoyance.

mkoparanova

Products like Guerlain and YSL lippies are undeniably fragranced. I honestly couldn't recall a scent related to Dior.

Awesome. I hope you love everything.

They can be overpowering but I've never found them to linger with me to the point of annoyance.
I don't mind the lipsticks but for example the opaque gloss from the spring collection is a bit overpowering for me.

Medgal07

We all do
girlhaha.gif
But I know what you mean - there are a few brands I'm still trying to stay away from.

I don't mind the lipsticks but for example the opaque gloss from the spring collection is a bit overpowering for me.
Good for me to know. I don't have any Dior glosses but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

ashievic

I love the new new Dior glosses with the dimple applicator. I do not care for the ones with the brush applicator in the glosses.

Latest posts