Dior Cosmetics Discussion

elkaknits

are some of those colors reprobates? I remember Diva in last years holiday grand bal collection and I know Marilyn nail polish [so excited for another bottle]

seriously? repromotes got switched to reprobates.... jeesh

Haven

The holiday quints are not really exciting me that much this year, but the holiday ls
eyelove.gif

elkaknits

I am dying to see swatches of the lipsticks and nail polishes. I am wondering how rude it would be to ask my chanel gal to let me know as soon as they arrive. I mean it is the other side of cosmetic area..... she doesn't care about alerting or peeking at stuff for me~ she has done it for mac when the mac gals wouldn't let me preview and she gets commission so she will pull anything from store for me just....across the store.

for clarity's sake the diorific and ball nail polish bottles. I love the diorific lipsticks and haven't tried any of their regular ones much less the reformulated regular ones. I do wish they were carried at a counter.... I have yet to see the diorific colors in person except for holidays but they are part of the regular line up.

baxterina

Seems I found my perfect pink on Dior plate.
It's a cross between lipstick and balm.
Dior Serum de Rouge - pink that hydrates and looks natural to me.

baxterina

Pretty! What shade is it again?
It's 560 Radiant Pink.
I wanted something that will look good with my almost no make up everyday (and evening) look.
It's something I can't wear eye make up - look really weird so lips and cheeks are the thing.
Serum de Rouge is creamy, it really hydrates in some way and I loving it now.

josephine90

[COLOR=EE82EE]It's 560 Radiant Pink.[/COLOR] I wanted something that will look good with my almost no make up everyday (and evening) look. It's something I can't wear eye make up - look really weird so lips and cheeks are the thing. Serum de Rouge  is creamy, it really hydrates in some way and I loving it now.
I love how it looks on you! And im a huge fan of the no makeup look, i dun do eye makeup most of the time either! I wonder if it will work on me? Hmm...

baxterina

That sounds like a perfect day :) I also finally ordered the Rosy Glow in Petal. I'd seen you and others raving about it, so I finally bought it
You will love it.
It looks so different at first moment and few seconds later blends into skin naturally like it's an intgral part of the beauty skin.
I'm wearing it almost everyday. And it's the most natural looking blush ever seen.

baxterina

I love how it looks on you! And im a huge fan of the no makeup look, i dun do eye makeup most of the time either! I wonder if it will work on me? Hmm...

No make up look - means 50SPF sunscreen, KORA Tinted Creme (Miranda Kerr line) and some blush, sometimes Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara - is comfy.
And safe for alergic.
But sometimes while seeing promo pics of Dior/Chanel/Guerlain collection think - wow!
Eyeshadows, liner, contouring face can really do good work.
As we can see it here many times.
You are very pretty, have fresh face so just can't go wrong with no make up.

josephine90

No make up look - means 50SPF sunscreen, KORA Tinted Creme (Miranda Kerr line) and some blush, sometimes Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara - is comfy. And safe for alergic. But sometimes while seeing promo pics of Dior/Chanel/Guerlain collection think - wow! Eyeshadows, liner, contouring face can really do good work. As we can see it here many times. You are very pretty, have fresh face so just can't go wrong with no make up.
Aww thanks! Will check out all the products you recommend! Haha makeup does work wonders but im not really good at it, so im scared i would overdo it and im lazy too :)

elkaknits

November seems like so long from now.... I want the holiday lippies and nail polishes so, so bad. As of today my Chanel winter haulage will be over and done with and that only leaves Dior and Nars for me. I guess that is the one thing about being on a no Estee Lauder strike... no new collection every other week via MAC to haul
tong.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
The blushes! The blushes! I got to see them and swatch them today!
fluffy.gif

What can I say? They're everything I wanted them to be. I seriously think I could buy all of them. Of course, I didn't. I only bought one, #889, "New Red". It's an amazing coral red and it's unlike any other colours I have, but quite honestly, I had to force myself to just take one. They are sooooooo beautiful. Neither of the counters that I went to had the full range of shades that we've seen in swatches. Both had eight (I think) and they were the same, although they were in two different retailers.

I'm definitely planning on getting a few more of these. And FYI, if you're interested in a great Fall plum shade, Brown Milly is quite incredible. Totally surprised at how lovely that one is.

elegant-one

The blushes! The blushes! I got to see them and swatch them today!
fluffy.gif

What can I say? They're everything I wanted them to be. I seriously think I could buy all of them. Of course, I didn't. I only bought one, #889, "New Red". It's an amazing coral red and it's unlike any other colours I have, but quite honestly, I had to force myself to just take one. They are sooooooo beautiful. Neither of the counters that I went to had the full range of shades that we've seen in swatches. Both had eight (I think) and they were the same, although they were in two different retailers.

I'm definitely planning on getting a few more of these. And FYI, if you're interested in a great Fall plum shade, Brown Milly is quite incredible. Totally surprised at how lovely that one is.
Yep, I agree!!! I love Brown Milly & will get that one next. Prolly get 3 more. New Red is amazing. Love Happy Cherry!!! Glad you got to see them in person.

baxterina

The blushes! The blushes! I got to see them and swatch them today! :fluffy: What can I say? They're everything I wanted them to be. I seriously think I could buy all of them. Of course, I didn't. I only bought one, #889, "New Red". It's an amazing coral red and it's unlike any other colours I have, but quite honestly, I had to force myself to just take one. They are sooooooo beautiful. Neither of the counters that I went to had the full range of shades that we've seen in swatches. Both had eight (I think) and they were the same, although they were in two different retailers.  I'm definitely planning on getting a few more of these. And FYI, if you're interested in a great Fall plum shade, Brown Milly is quite incredible. Totally surprised at how lovely that one is.  Congrats you took the prettiest one.

elegant-one

I swatched 986 Bonne Aventure Extreme lipstick yesterday - GORGEOUS Berry Burgundy. It was sold out everywhere. I just ordered it from NM.