Disappointing first trip to M.A.C.!

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8_yourself
awww thats a bummer for your first visit.. but just follow the advice of what everyone has said.. but I've experienced it too and Im a makeup artist.. and it could be because the counter is busy at the time and they just want the sale.. I've found that when it wasn't busy I always get the all star treatment lol. they sit me down and often try things you dont ask for because they have the time.. but next time do NOT go to the same MUA lol.. she's evil for sending u out like that

hahaha, I'm afraid she'll be working the next time I go back to exchange my stuff for another color.

Actually, they weren't busy AT ALL. I didn't see one person come up to the counter the whole time!
th_dunno.gif

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
hahaha, I'm afraid she'll be working the next time I go back to exchange my stuff for another color.

Actually, they weren't busy AT ALL. I didn't see one person come up to the counter the whole time!
th_dunno.gif

I wouldn't worry about what she thinks. Just return it and tell them that it didn't work out and was too light in regular lighting if they ask. Next time get someone else to match you or do it yourself since you know your skin best. I usually match myself now and then ask them for a second opinion.

sharkbytes

what a bummer for your first experience
ssad.gif
Sadly, it really does depend on the MA. I hope your next trip is a much better experience.