DJ AM died!!!!!!!!

coachkitten

WTF!!?!! I just can't get over how many famous people have died this year. It is so sad! RIP DJ AM.
cry.gif

gigglegirl

i know, i was so shocked!! so sad, i read that story re: drug paraphernalia. That guy survived so much, and to go like this just is a bummer. RIP

chynegal

this was his last twitter up date

"New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems."

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
this was his last twitter up date

"New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems."

Wow...thats sad....after all he's been through since the plane crash! RIP..

P.S. That quote is totally giving me the chill...freaky!

chynegal

Update #3: According to NBC New York, "DJ AM had not been heard from for a few days, and one of his friends went to check on him, but got no response after knocking on his apartment door, law-enforcement sources said. The friend then called the police, who broke into the apartment and found the DJ's body."

Update #4: Click here to read DJ AM's last known interview, posted on Wednesday of this week.

Update #5: According to reports, AM had been battling with depression lately. "DJ AM thought the depression was a result of trying to stop taking pain medication since his tragic plane accident."

Update #6: Prescription pill bottles and a pipe commonly used to smoke drugs were found at DJ AM's apartment, according to reports. He was wearing sweatpants and no shirt and was pronounced dead on the scene when paramedics arrived

foxxylatina07

Im shocked. I can't believe he died. Poor guy the things he went through. I could imagine what he was thinkin right before he died. So sad this happened to him =(

Babylard

wow... i dont actually know who he is, but its very sad for young people to die, especially when you are given a second chance at life

chocolategoddes

I got the news from a bunch of text meassages and i didnt believe it! that's sad. He survived a plane crash but died from what?

poor guy

hhunt2

That sucks!

It was fate though. He beat death during the plane crash but death got him in the end. That really sucks. I wonder if Nicole Richie knows. They were engaged a few years ago. More than likely, she still cares for him.

BeautyNut

I understand no one's life is perfect, but self-destruction is so difficult to witness and feel.

I hate to hear of another loss.

God bless each soul taken from the inevitable evil of drugs.
God bless their family, friends, and fans.