Do you "Fish Face"?

FullWroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
The worst is when Keira Knightly pouts on film. Ugh.

Amen to that! It's not like she ever does anything else to make up for it, either. All she ever does in every movie she's in is just stare vacantly and pout. If that's acting, then I demand my Oscar right this minute.

GreekChick

Oh lordie.

Quote:
Keira Knightley was banned from pouting in her latest movie.
'Pride and Prejudice' director Joe Wright ordered the stunning actress to stop pursing her luscious lips while playing Elizabeth Bennet - because it made her look too sexy
Keira confessed: "He kept saying how Elizabeth couldn't look pretty. I was banned from pouting. The director and crew would be on permanent pout watch. Any sign and they'd scream at me, 'Pout alert! Pout alert!'"
Comment on this Article
The beautiful star - who recently denied having collagen injections to make her lips look bigger - claims she can't help pouting when she's concentrating.
She is quoted by Britain's Hello website as saying: "I honestly don't do it to be sexy.
I do it when I'm concentrating and I sort of push my lips out I always think it makes me look kind of constipated"

Quote borrowed from femalefirst.com

She thinks it "makes her look kind of constipated". Sure she does, sure she does...

Kuuipo

No, never made the fish face. Makes the lips look smaller, distorts the face and makes the mouth look like some sort of sphincter. Who wants spincter lips? The movie star Owen Wilson always makes that fish lips shape with his mouth and it looks like an okole puka (Hawaiian for butt hole).

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Oh lordie.

Quote borrowed from femalefirst.com

She thinks it "makes her look kind of constipated". Sure she does, sure she does...

th_LMAO.gif

ashleydenise

lmfao 'White Chicks and Gang Signs' reminds me of me and my friend ;x

I usually don't make that face, but it's not something you can help when posing like we were ;x rofl

l_aa9e15ccc5f7760e4c7e6c71b501a41b.jpg

xtinaposh

1-Fuller lips
2-Sculped cheeks
3-Thinner Face
4-And your eyes seem to get a half lid marilyn manroe vibe...
They know this but dont know it you know?ahhahaaha

fafinette21

Lol! Wow as I started reading this, like a couple others I thought it was about the "contour fish face". Then it wasn't. And then like others I was thinking of Blue Steel AND Keira Knightley. Great minds think alike
greengrin.gif

Keira Knightley's fish face is wiggidy wack. Her "surprised/shocked" looks in Pirates are so ridic, its like fish face extreme. It's like shes trying to suck the skin literally OFF her cheekbones, or that she is suffocating or something.
I dunno, I think it looks kind of strange in pics (no offense to anyone that does it lol) I'd just like to see a nice smile here and there.

drenewt

I do it just to be funny and I have wrinkles around the side of my mouth so I don't like to see them when I smile. Is this the face you were talking about?

krt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtinaposh
1-Fuller lips
2-Sculped cheeks
3-Thinner Face
4-And your eyes seem to get a half lid marilyn manroe vibe...
They know this but dont know it you know?ahhahaaha

Exactly...ever since Angelina Jolie got big this has been huge...that and raising one eyebrow

concertina

I really can't stand a lot of the mugging that goes on in myspace/FOTD photos. There's no need for it other than to seek attention, in my opinion. I'd much prefer someone sticking their tounge out and crossing their eyes than doing a 'sexy' look; shows they can have fun and look beautiful AND not take themselves too seriously, you know?

TDoll

I do more of the "Church Lady" face....lol. I just kind of pucker, then move it to the left, do the right cheek, then move the pucker to the right and do the left cheek.

PolyphonicLove

LOL. Er, my mouth is pretty huge as is, so everything looks like a damn pucker. I'll do a fishy foo foo to like, show off the lip colour or maybe the contour of my face. And then for funny pictures [I have a pic I call "kissy foo foo" that is now deemed infamous, haha].