do you prefer a little haul every week or a giant one each month?

infernalmachine

i prefer lots of little hauls because a) looks nicer on the wallet and b) i usually come home and go "wow now i want such-and-such"

XxArtisticOnexX

Well I prefer Two giant hauls every two weeks or three depending whats out. Little hauls are kool. :p I do those every once inawhile.
So yay I'm not really nice to my wallet... XD

melliquor

I haul all the time. I am constantly buying stuff off of ebay, here, or MUA. I do buy stuff from Mac once sometimes twice a month. It really depends if there is anything that I want during the middle of the month.

Lately, I have been buying my MSFs and postcards. I just completed my MSF collection and i am obsessed with the postcards.

I prefer little hauls because then I can go a few times. When a new collection comes out, I always go to the store, have a look, and then buy a few things. I will go back a few days later and then get some more stuff.

aznbaby4ever94

i like both, but it looks better on the bill if i do small hauls each weekend, which i do enjoy, but it would be fun to do one HUGE haul

Stephie Baby

I don't pay attention to how much I get. Normally, I make a list of stuff I want. That way, I won't be tempted to buy more stuff. I go to MAC almost every other day, so my wallet hurts 24/7. Lol.

Divinity

I'm like a kid in a candy store when new collections come out so I have one big haul a month. Doesn't seem to mean as much as I don't have as much focus on the stuff I just got if I know I'm going next week.

gigglegirl

i usually do the small hauls, I agree much better on the pocketbook in the short term but does sometimes the same or more damage in the long run (I sometimes add another item that maybe I wouldn't have gone back for if I had just done one haul).

But I'm kinda pumped to do a huge haul next week with Neo Sci/Solar/etc and bring one HUGE bag home and just *stare* at all the pretties!
smiles.gif

Susanne

I have a giant haul once a month when the new LE collection comes out. I always buy from a LE collection everything I want at once b/c I am afraid it would be sold out later! I save some money for the next collection every week so a giant haul doesn't hurt that much...

During the month I have usually two small hauls from the perm line or my basic products.

user46

i only do small hauls. i just have a problem spending more than 60 bucks on makeup at one shot, lol.

glam8babe

i usually do one big haul a month (when new collections come out) I prefer it that way because i have lots of pretty things to look at, swatch and play with. On the odd occasion when i stop by MAC and only get one or two items, it doesnt seem as fun.

xoleaxo

i like little hauls because it doesnt SEEM like i'm spending an obscene amount of money on makeup.. until i tally up the receipts at the end of the month, that is.
smiles.gif

i'm always wanting something new because of awesome FOTDs on here or member recommendations!

Primula

How 'bout a giant one a week?
tong.gif
No, I prefer a giant haul once a month, definitely, because I just love it when it feels like my collection has just exploded in size.

Lately I've been doing smaller hauls, though.

makeupmadb

Well the last few times I've been buying MAC (been collecting for about 2 months) they've been big, and I think that's generally what I'll do as I'm not very close to a MAC store to go weekly, and I'm still in school.

starangel2383

i do both. i have little hauls every week, but usually at the beginning or the end of the month is when i do my big haul, and its usually from MAC.

vocaltest

Both!
I usually go to the pro store in London every pay day haha. I shouldn't really as I waste money getting to London when I buy stuff I could just buy from my nearest counter! I like big hauls but I always feel so bad when I spend so much money so I write a list of stuff I need just before payday (which I've just done - Thursday yay!) and go get it. I like little hauls too - I'll see something pretty on someone on here etc and think 'oooh I like that' then buy it!

KikiB

I usually do small hauls every other week, usually no more than two items. I am not one to spend a ton of money in one sitting...I'll buy two or sometimes three things I really want on my payday. Then later on, if I am really wanting something, I will get it, but only one item. I try and be good.