do you prefer a little haul every week or a giant one each month?

MrsWoods

I can't afford huge hauls. So I get some Mac once a month, when a LE is coming out, trying not to spend more than 100€.

newagetomatoz

I do both.
greengrin.gif
When I have more money I tend to do massive hauls, but when I have less 'spending' money, I like to do tiny hauls of a shadow here, a nail polish there. Like little pick-me-ups and rewards. lol

vandael

mmm... haulage. nothing gets me more excited than when i find a home for my newly purchased babies. i lay them out on my bed, swatch them all again, then enter each item on my excel spreadsheet. lame slash borderline OCD, i know. LOL.

i like to go in to the counter or store to test and swatch, but will normally only buy a couple things. the sales tax in chicago just annoys me. 9.25%!!! argh. so i usually compile a list of all the items i want and do a huge haul off the mac site every month. tax is only 7.25% or 7.5% online. it's saves me around 2%, but hey, that's still money i'm saving for future purchases! especially since i like $100+ hauls. besides, i get super giddy when i see that black box at my doorstep
smiles.gif

every now and then i do pick up a few things off eBay, swaps, and random ulta/sephora visits. those hold me over til i can go crazy on my hauls. nothing wrong with little treats.

elmo1026

Okay let define what you mean by a small haul... do you mean less than 5 items is considered a small haul? Or less than 50.00 is considered a small haul? Tell me what you defines a haul?

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I get paid monthly so I love doing one big haul each month, but I end up buying things weekly too. Its an addiction haha

concertina

Yeah, a lot of little ones, I think...something to look forward to and it spreads out the cost over several paychecks as opposed to just one...
smiles.gif

Brittni

Constant little ones... Gives more to look forward to and more time to use the products w/o feeling overwhelmed!