Do you think kim kardishian is hot?

goink

She qualifies as hot, but nothing about her really appeals to me.
Whenever I see her photographs, I think about her bum and how it will look 20-30 years from now...without surgery.
rofl.gif

Yes, I am weird.

User67

I think she is beyond gorgeous & if I ever have the $$$ to get my boobs done I'm bringing a picture of her's to show the Dr. just what I want. I love everything about her style.

daFilli

i think she's pretty but her rep is tarnished.

and im sorry but her behind is enhanced i dont care what anyone says, her sisters are all thin and have minimal curves when her's are very in ur face. she's pretty yes but i think she's had some help.

lol if thats true...
lmao.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daFilli
and im sorry but her behind is enhanced i dont care what anyone says, her sisters are all thin and have minimal curves when her's are very in ur face.

I think she may have had something done but I think she is naturally curvier than her sisters, especially judging by her old pics. Genetics are just a funny thing. Look at Beyonce and her sister. They couldn't look more different, in terms of their shapes.

amelia.jayde

she's hot, but she doesn't look very interesting. i didn't know who she was until now, but if i was flipping through a magazine and saw her, i wouldn't take a second look.

dollbabybex

whos cares if shes pretty cos shes had surgery or cos she wears shit loads of makeup

the bottom line is shes still pretty...and thats that!

Latest posts