Do you think kim kardishian is hot?

goink

She qualifies as hot, but nothing about her really appeals to me.
Whenever I see her photographs, I think about her bum and how it will look 20-30 years from now...without surgery.
rofl.gif

Yes, I am weird.

User67

I think she is beyond gorgeous & if I ever have the $$$ to get my boobs done I'm bringing a picture of her's to show the Dr. just what I want. I love everything about her style.

daFilli

i think she's pretty but her rep is tarnished.

and im sorry but her behind is enhanced i dont care what anyone says, her sisters are all thin and have minimal curves when her's are very in ur face. she's pretty yes but i think she's had some help.

lol if thats true...
lmao.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daFilli
and im sorry but her behind is enhanced i dont care what anyone says, her sisters are all thin and have minimal curves when her's are very in ur face.

I think she may have had something done but I think she is naturally curvier than her sisters, especially judging by her old pics. Genetics are just a funny thing. Look at Beyonce and her sister. They couldn't look more different, in terms of their shapes.

amelia.jayde

she's hot, but she doesn't look very interesting. i didn't know who she was until now, but if i was flipping through a magazine and saw her, i wouldn't take a second look.

dollbabybex

whos cares if shes pretty cos shes had surgery or cos she wears shit loads of makeup

the bottom line is shes still pretty...and thats that!