• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Doing it nude styles..

veilchen

This look is great, thanks for the tut! I'm totally into the nude look myself these days, so I'll try it at once!

blindpassion

Ohh thankyou for this, I have the same hair color and skin color as you do, and I love this look, thanks so much.

simplykat

this is such a wonderful tutorial! i love how i can actually see the difference as you apply each product. sometimes its hard to see something when someone applies a product.. great tut!

DOLLface

I love your tut, it looks gorgeous. I'm definately going to check out that Stila lip liner next time I'm at Macy's.

Violet*

Great tutorial
thmbup.gif

I have all the eyeshadows used, so i'll try it out soon.

Perple1

You make nude so very beautiful! (that sounds kinda sick) Anyway ~ great tut, detailed, nicely photographed and edited! YAY!!!

elegant-one

Temptalia.com just did a photo/review of Napolean Perdis China Doll foundation...looks great! I want to see more of this product line too!

MissLorsie

RE: the napoleon products, the lipsticks and glazes are nice as is their primer. their autopillot range is pretty good but overpriced here in australia..

their foundations are quite basic. colour range is very limited especially the china doll range. if your NW based forget it, its more targeted toward NC skin tones.

their eyeshadows can be quite chalky although there are a few that are okay.

their loose dusts are pretty cool but i still prefer my mac piggies..

their face powders are pretty good too, but for the money they are worth in australia i'd rather buy mac, chanel,dior etc. its actually pretty expensive.

i got a job with them at the start of the year as backup cos i was casual teaching (no job security could work one week then get no work for a few weeks). i wanted a second job just incase i didnt get very much work teaching. but i ended up getting a FT job teaching and quit napoleon b4 i even started with them..(after doing 3 induction sessions)

i was kinda underwhelmed with their product range as a whole.. what i do like is their self tanner and the gardenia body moisturiser and showergel. smell gorgeous!!

ohh and thanks for all your lovely comments girls
smiles.gif
ive really appreciated the positive feedback. im glad ive inspired some girls to go and try the colour combo and the stila lip products i used
greengrin.gif

gohgoomah

aww i LOVEd reading your tutorial, it was so much fun!!
smiles.gif
i almost felt like i was in school for a beauty course
greengrin.gif
hahaha.

i love the rose blanc on the cupid's bow tip!! thanks a bunch!
smiles.gif