• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Doing it nude styles..

Miss_M

Wow...thanks for the tutorial, you look great !!

I'm a neutral girl myself so I really love this look
smiles.gif

Pei

Wonderful, light-hearted tutorial.

I like this gorgeous teacher & going to attend more of her lessons
winks.gif

anaibb

Thanks! That's a great Tutorial. I really liked and will follow your notes very attemptively!!!
You have a great "nude palette"! Is it too mauch to ask you to name the colours there?
Thanks!

MissLorsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaibb
Thanks! That's a great Tutorial. I really liked and will follow your notes very attemptively!!!
You have a great "nude palette"! Is it too mauch to ask you to name the colours there?
Thanks!

Sure
First Row: Phloof, Orb, Ricepaper, All That Glitters, Woodwinked
Middle Row: Grain, Naked Lunch, Honesty, Wishful, Sable
Bottom Row: Nylon, Arena, Patina, Dazzlelight, Shale

it took me a while to choose those colours but they make the most gorgeous neutral combinations regardless of which colours you choose
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Wow, this has to be the best tutorial I've seen. I love the comparative pictures! Your makeup is flawless... The cheeks are especially good. Thanks.