Don't laugh.........wii

natalie75

So, we finally gave up on finding a wii system and bought a gift card to Best Buy.
My hubby just called from Best Buay and said "guess what just came in",
yahoo.gif
wii's!!!
yahoo.gif

They will enjoy opening the wii so much more than the gift card.

Cosmopolitics

We had tried for a couple of months to get a Wii with no success. Finally we started looking at Best Buy's online ads when they went up early Sunday morning (like 1-2 AM)

One early morning the ad didn't go up as early as we expected it to. So my fiance said, "Let's leave it up, and I'll get up to check on it when I feed the cat" (the cat was fed around 6 AM then because she would caterwaul if we didn't)He got up to feed the cat and check the ad, and he hustled me out of bed with the words, "BEST BUY HAS WIIS IN THE AD, LET'S GO".

So we went to Best Buy around seven in the morning with plenty of entertainment -- one Nintendo DS, a Sunday newspaper, and an overactive imagination. We were the first in line, and we waited roughly three hours until the store opened. An hour before the store opened, the staff handed out numbers to the people in line.

All of the Wiis would go toward these Sunday sales, so if you can't find one, that's probably why they don't have them in stock. Usually, we wouldn't wait outside for three hours on a muggy Florida morning for anything. But luckily, there was a McDonald's next door so I brought food back.
greengrin.gif