Drugstore Lipsticks - What are your favs?

NotteRequiem

So I bought a few MAC lippies yesterday and was wondering if anyone had any drugstore lippies that are either similar to MAC in quality, or any drugstore lippies that are your favorite.

((I apologize if this is in the wrong place... I did a quick search and didn't find something similar =/ ))

LoveMac26

Try going here (Lips - Specktra.Net). There are a lot of reviews on drugstore lip products!
thmbup.gif

HTH!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
Oh thanks!!!! <33

(What's HTH?)

"Hope that helps!"

Oh, &I agree with Revlon.

urbanlilyfairy

Rimmel lipsticks are my favorite drugstroe brand ..they are smooth and smell nice compared to the others I have tried hehe.

S.S.BlackOrchid

I love Prestige lipsticks. Some say they're dry, but they are smooth and very pigmented. My favorite is Velvet (deep, berry red).

Also, L'oreal Colour Juice sticks, Infallible, and Revlon Colorstay (I like to replace the gloss in these with VS beauty Rush
smiles.gif
)

Dreamergirl3

Rimmel lipsticks, L'Oreal lipsticks, Maybelline lipsticks. I really like Revlons formula but my GOD do they smell bad, ick!

my favorite drugstore lipstick is Rimmel Airy Fairy

i also like
Revlon Pink in the Afternoon
Maybelline Nude Blush

i just got
Revlon Colorstay Sheers in Ruby, Coral, and Plum, and Shiny Sheer in Cherry Pop
and I think I like these so far.

i want to try that L'Oreal nude lipstick they matched to Scarlett Johansson but i'm waiting for a B1G1

(for the record i'm very fair and cooler toned)

Esme

Rimmel lipglosses. I think Snog is my HG my-lips-but-better gloss. Also Prestige for matte lips.

MzzRach

Not sure if you are only looking for lipstick recs, but I love Revlon's Super Lustrous lipglosses. Lovely colours (albeit sheer) and not sticky at all.

vita cooper

not sure if this is the right place but my fav drugstore lipstick is black opal hearthrob. It's a fab deep red & it's the ONLY red lipstick that i LOVE!!!!! Unfortunately, they've discontinued it!!!! I can't find another red like it & I've tried many. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Am currently using MAC red & it's alright but i miss that hearthrob.
th_drool.gif
If anybody knows where I can find some please, please let me know.

Thanks

girloflowers

I like the Rimmel ones, i think they're the long lasting ones? especially in "Alarm"
They smell like coconut ice.
It takes a lot of self control not to eat it.

Heiaken

I really like Rimmerl l/s too. My fave's aree Red Hot (has really good staying power) and Bare and also Gosh Velvet Touch l/s is great, very smooth and moisturising.

malteze_bubbleg

i recently bought some NYX round lisptics from NonpareilBoutique.com & im actually reallly happy with them!!! & they were only like 1.90!!! Cheap but VERY good.