E.L.F Cosmetics

Jayjayy

I've heard so many great things about the exfoliator! I need to try it!!

Its
Quote: Originally Posted by BandNerdChic

Their lip exfoliator is the greatest product in the line, IMO. It's absolutely wonderful!
Gah I agree--it's their best, most universally satisfying product IMHO! I know I know, a sugar scrub is easy to make but ELF has its down for $3 and I'm all for it lol

ButterflyKeeper

Its

Gah I agree--it's their best, most universally satisfying product IMHO! I know I know, a sugar scrub is easy to make but ELF has its down for $3 and I'm all for it lol
I used to love it, but the latest batch smells like hooker perfume. I use some, and the perfume was just straight up CLOYING! It made me feel ill. I wrote to the about it, i hope they remove the perfume from the exfoliator. It used to be so good, but now it smells horrid. So sad!

ButterflyKeeper

Also, their Lock On Gel Liner in Yes to Nude is probably the cheapest almost-dupe to Stila's more expensive Topaz kajal pencil liner. But Stila's is peachier, whereas the ELF pencil is a bit more beige.

Considering the price, I am not complaining!

Bonus: I swatched these at the back of my hand, and I washed my hand after making some pistachio pudding (PMS munchies, you know how it is. :p) The ELF liner stayed put, whereas the Stila liner has disappeared. Awesome.

Jayjayy

I used to love it, but the latest batch smells like hooker perfume. I use some, and the perfume was just straight up CLOYING! It made me feel ill. I wrote to the about it, i hope they remove the perfume from the exfoliator. It used to be so good, but now it smells horrid. So sad!
puke.gif
Welp...I guess that's the end of that for me! I have one open that I haven't used in a while so that's getting tossed. Hopefully my BU is good. Even one bad batch can really ruin a product's rep.

ButterflyKeeper

puke.gif
Welp...I guess that's the end of that for me! I have one open that I haven't used in a while so that's getting tossed. Hopefully my BU is good. Even one bad batch can really ruin a product's rep.
I wrote to them about it. Hopefully they'll listen and stop adding shitty perfume to their products. Perhaps we should start a petition. :p I love the lip scrub, but that perfume just about killed it for me.

Howards End

Lol I sincerely prefer my ELF brushes to all the mid-range ones I saw at the new Ulta in my mall. I wish they had put in an ELF store instead lol

Erica53094

I wish ELF had a store near me... I like my $3 ELF brushes a lot and I have a matte lip pencil that is nice. I have their eyeshadow booklets too. Just overall I think they are over-rated. But I'm sure that's due to not have a store that carries a decent ELF. I didn't care at all for that beloved sugar lip exfoliator lol

Erica53094

I have the e/s booklets, some makeup brushes, a matte lip creme and blush that I like. I don't think they are amazing as people say. Yes it is great they are so inexpensive and I'm not saying they are poor quality but just nothing super amazing imo.

Howards End

Lol my local supermarket just started stocking a huge ELF section and the ONE thing I was hoping to find wasn't there--that lip exfoliator! I'll have to check Target

lovebeauty6

The two dollar eye brow pencils online really impressed me. I like them a lot. I got the two lighter colors of the three.

Latest posts