Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susanne

I guess it is time to open a new discussion thread in which we can talk about coming MAC collections and products in 2010!
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore has already published these three coming collections for January on her blog:

07 Jan 10 - "Palm Beach" (WN)
07 Jan 10 - "Studio Fix Lash"
07 Jan 10 - "Cool Nudes with Brows"

MAC | Upcoming Collection Info | Specktra.Net

Here are first news as well:

Behind the Scenes: Testing M.A.C. Makeup for Fashion Week -- The Cut: New York Magazine's Fashion Blog

What do you think?

I would really love to know who will be the Barbie / Fafi / Hello Kitty follower in February (March internationally).

breezybabe89

Copied and pasted from other early buzz thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
found some good stuff from vogue... this is for the spring collections coming up in 2010

a-macblush2_Use.jpg

a-macblush_Use.jpg

... I don't know if this has been posted... sorry if it did

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezybabe89
I was reading the daily trends report for London Fashion Week on MAC Pro and came across a product called Mineralize Skinfinish Blush Ombre in Pink/Purple and Yellow Red/Pink. Pretty sure that is what these are. There is also a description for a Blush Ombre in a color called Ripe Peach.

Shadowy Lady

that bottom blush (?) looks so nice...it's kinda like a warm rainbow...and is it me or the top one looks sorta purple, me likey!

PollyRhythm

I wonder what other tropical type colors are going to be involved in that collection, I really can't wait to see that one!

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I would really love to know who will be the Barbie / Fafi / Hello Kitty follower in February (March internationally).

Me too! I can't wait to find out!

erine1881

MzzRach

Those Ombre MSFs look really promising, and not too glittery. Will look forward to more information on those for sure.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Just a question on Mac Whore's info, what collection is Palm Beach??

No collection that we have heard of yet seems to fit the Palm Beach theme so I am wondering if that will be the collection that those duo mineralize skinfinish will come in because they look really tropical. I don't really know though just a guess!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
No collection that we have heard of yet seems to fit the Palm Beach theme so I am wondering if that will be the collection that those duo mineralize skinfinish will come in because they look really tropical. I don't really know though just a guess!

i completely agree with this - i think they could be in the palm beach collection!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i completely agree with this - i think they could be in the palm beach collection!

A tropical collection would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.