Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia84

A tropical would be AWESOME, but not in January 7th, mmmmmmm I don't know I won't be in the mood for that on January, I really wish it will come out at March or even better early May, like Naughty Nauticals. The name Palm Beach somehow reminds me of Salsabelle collection, I can hope for one!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
And we could expext more teals with such a collection
th_wink3.gif

I would love that! I do love my teals almost as much as you do!
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
A tropical would be AWESOME, but not in January 7th, mmmmmmm I don't know I won't be in the mood for that on January, I really wish it will come out at March or even better early May, like Naughty Nauticals. The name Palm Beach somehow reminds me of Salsabelle collection, I can hope for one!

I would love another collection similar to Salsabelle. That is for sure one of my favorite collections of all time!!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I would love that! I do love my teals almost as much as you do!
winks.gif

friends.gif

Leven

I remember hearing about palm beach a while ago. But why havent we heard anymore? It says its coming out in January. i wonder if it got bumped back

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
I remember hearing about palm beach a while ago. But why havent we heard anymore? It says its coming out in January. i wonder if it got bumped back

It must have because we have not heard anything yet. I am really excited to see what a Palm Beach collection would have. I have high hopes for it!

esme77

I would guess that Palm Beach is (was) the working name for the Lilly Pulitzer collection - Lilly is what ladies of a certain age wear when they're jetting down to Florida for the winter.

red.pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by esme77
I would guess that Palm Beach is (was) the working name for the Lilly Pulitzer collection - Lilly is what ladies of a certain age wear when they're jetting down to Florida for the winter.

i was just going to say that.. lily pulitzer offices are located in palm beach.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven

Read the posts above, we are wondering as well.

SMMY

Just saw this post on makeup alley courtesy of m2deedeelicious:

Quote:
so i was at mac the other day & got a few new info... exclusive vivienne westwood collex rumored to come out... AND the feb. cartoon collabo is gonna be VILLAINS OF DISNEY. (this is what my go-to fave MAC SA just told me)

Link to makeup alley thread here

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
Just saw this post on makeup alley courtesy of m2deedeelicious:

Link to makeup alley thread here

OMG! That is great news! Can't wait to hear more about these collections!!

banana1234

hmmm.. vivienne westwood OH YES!!
villians of disney..... could go either way.. i hope it is good, it could be really cheesy

Girl about town

ooooooooh just remembered i posted this last year in the create your own colour collection post, Thanks MAC just send my cheque in the post!!! Lol!

I made this up by the way so as not to confuse people!!!

oooh i would love to see a MAC vivienne westwood collection , the packaging would be red with a gold orb on it, and eyeshadow trios like heatherette with tartan on them.

Lipsticks

Anglomania:ruby red (matte)
boudoir : bright rosy pink (frost)
opus: purple pink duochrome (glaze)
pirate: pale corally nude (amplified)

lipglass

sin garden: green duochrome (like springbean)
orb: gold nude
platform: fuschia pink with red reflects
corsetry:metallic red

Eyehadow trios

trio 1 (red tartan effect on outside with gold orb)
sex: Hot pink with gold duochrome (vp)
too fast to live: olive green with pink duochrome (vp)
too young to die: dark green (matte)

trio 2
Kings road:true red (vp)
let it rock :coral with red reflects(vp)
putti: white with gold duochrome (frost)

paint pots
vivienne: hot metallic pink
punk: olive green with gold

i would so buy this!!!))))))[/quote]

nursie

ohhhh, i don't know about disney villans either. i'm sure it will look cute, but i'd proably only get a lipstick. i think i got over the more whimisical packaging with hello kitty stuff, i only got the lipsticks from that because i realized i only use the lipsticks from fafi. now i feel like debbie downer!

Status
Not open for further replies.