Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2010 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiberluver

Which 2008 collections did u like??

I'm curious ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I admire your discipline. I can never commit to buying only one or two items per collection, because it all depends on how much I like the collection. That said, this has been a particularly expensive year. Looking back on it, even when collections didn't excite me, I ended up grabbing a few items or more.

I'm waiting for colour stories for the balance of the year, but what I've heard for the end of 2010 sounds promising. As for 2011... we shall see. It would have to be a very good year to compete with this one. (2010 and 2008 are the high water mark for me in terms of Mac collections. Maybe it's something with even-numbered years.)

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberluver
Which 2008 collections did u like??

I'm curious ...

I liked Fafi, at least for the lip products. I still get compliments on Strawbaby whenever I wear it.

And NeoSciFi had some stand-outs in it. I really liked the accompanying Solar Bits (black ore in particular). Plus you had the first Starflash collection. But of course, for me, you had the king of all collections... Cult of Cherry. That is seriously my favourite collection ever. The combination of lip and eye colours is hard to beat. I'm a Fall girl, so the colours totally grabbed me and I've collected virtually everything from it. Everything gets measured against that.

peachsuns

^ I have Strawbaby, too! It's very pretty!
yes.gif
Speaking of strawberry, I love Strawberry Blonde l/g from Blonde Brunette Redhead collection. Hehe.
th_DANCE.gif

Yes, Cult of Cherry collection was beautiful!
th_drool.gif

MAC Cult of Cherry - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
OMG katred!! You brought back Starflash to me!!
girl_devil.gif
I need more Starflash!!

iagree.gif
don't we all need more starflash?!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif

I need to try starflash! So, yes! Bring some more starflash this way MAC!
cutey.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif

yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I need to try starflash! So, yes! Bring some more starflash this way MAC!
cutey.gif

You'll love them!!
love.gif

OK, my current obsession it's
th_crazy.gif
: MAC Pro Stainless steel Mixing Palette & Spatula!! Just saw them at Macpro.com with Acrylics collection!! Love at first sight!!
eyelove.gif

Now mine from Kryolan seem so
ohboy.gif

I need it!! I need it!! I need it!!
th_happy1.gif

Hypathya

^I know!! Yesterday I was truly obsessed with it... and I emailed my national brand manager, a national trainer and MAC Pro Artist Betty C!!
greengrin.gif

The palette and spatula will be mine by the end of October!!
th_DANCE.gif

erine1881

Quote:
yes.gif

You'll love them!!
love.gif

OK, my current obsession it's
th_crazy.gif
: MAC Pro Stainless steel Mixing Palette & Spatula!! Just saw them at Macpro.com with Acrylics collection!! Love at first sight!!
eyelove.gif

Now mine from Kryolan seem so
ohboy.gif

I need it!! I need it!! I need it!!
th_happy1.gif

i've added everything in that collection to my bag!!!

GlamQueen21

Speaking of Starflash, I ordered Talent Pool e/s off of ACW and I have one more Starflash e/s to purchase and my Starflash e/ is complete! Also, Cult of Cherry is a amazing collection and wish I would've got more from that collection.

Care

I must be the opposite of everyone, I hated Cult of Cherry, everything was just too dark and heavy for my taste!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i've added everything in that collection to my bag!!!

I thought you would!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Speaking of Starflash, I ordered Talent Pool e/s off of ACW and I have one more Starflash e/s to purchase and my Starflash e/ is complete! Also, Cult of Cherry is a amazing collection and wish I would've got more from that collection.

thmbup.gif
Enjoy them!! Which one are you missing??

I still have 5 to go!!
sigh.gif

erine1881

Quote:
I thought you would!!
greengrin.gif

cutey.gif

its about time they put em up on the site. they were supposed to be released 3 weeks ago!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

awesome! talent pool is a great shadow and one of my first starflash ones!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
So some face charts for Spring/Summer (sorry if these have been posted here or elsewhere) it mentions Mega Metal eyeshadows (yay!), and Blushcremes (woot!) heres a link:

MAC SPRING/SUMMER ‘11 DAILY FACE CHARTS - THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH . : Beauty blog MAC Make Up Cosmetics Beauty Tutorials How To Video Makeup Tutorials Celebrity TutorialsDrug Store swatches

awesome!!!
smiles.gif
at least we know the metal shadows will go ahead now!
smiles.gif
they look so freaking cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.