Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOTasFCUK

I have some metal-x shadows and they are hard to work with. They dry out fast, crack, and are a bit difficult to wear alone. But i love my Gilded Ash one for a smokey look just in the outer corners or crease! I always make that one work LOL but i remember these eyeshadows not selling very well at the time. And they were released twice!

Mac-Guy

I hope Metal Rock MSF will be repromoted next year. I only have one more BU (help!!) of it and I'm getting anxious.

PinkBasset

So Ceylon is the darkest MSF I have, and I love it! I don't think I could use Metal Rock though, it's so very dark. I would imagine it looking like a shiny dirty bruise on my face even with super light hand. But So Ceylon, yeah, put me in the fan club.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So Ceylon is the darkest MSF I have, and I love it! I don't think I could use Metal Rock though, it's so very dark. I would imagine it looking like a shiny dirty bruise on my face even with super light hand. But So Ceylon, yeah, put me in the fan club.

You'd be surprised. I have and use Metal Rock and, while it can be kind of dramatic, I actually really like the effect. I usually apply it normally and then buff it out a little and it gives a gorgeous, rusty plum kind of colour to my cheeks.

romi79_2008

Buffing the cheeks it`s my biggest issue. I have acne or acne traces left on my cheeks that usually needs more covering than foundation, so I use concealer too, I apply gently blush but cannot buff it without removing some of the acne cover :(

Mac-Guy

You'd be surprised. I have and use Metal Rock and, while it can be kind of dramatic, I actually really like the effect. I usually apply it normally and then buff it out a little and it gives a gorgeous, rusty plum kind of colour to my cheeks.
I do exactly the same with Metal Rock, using the 179 to buff it out. I actually use it all-over for a bronzey effect. I'm glad that I still have a BU of it, but I will definitely repurchase when it's repromoted.

LMD84

you have no idea how much I want to see this! picture maybe?! :) and now i really want metal rock!!

It’s a Stray Dog! - todays specktra blog post

Anneri

I'm hoping these aren't like the Metal X cream shadows from a couple of years ago. Although, if they're not the same, I wonder why they'd keep that name.
Oh dear, I totally forgot about the infamous Metal X crem e/s! I wasn't into MAC when they were around last time. Let's hope they improved them!

Status
Not open for further replies.