Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoegal-fr

I'm not usually sensitive, it's the first (and hopefully the last) time it happened!

They have a nice selection of piggies! I wanna goooooo :p

oohhh well you must keep me posted on how the internship hunting goes! and that is a shame about the aqua creams causing such a reaction on you like that :( i dont really notice the smell though, but i'm not sensitive to smells really anyways!
erm let me think about what they had -
universal mix
old gold
copper beam
bloodline
wow my memory sucks.... :(

RayannaBanana

I'd like it if they would re-promote Naked Honey Skin Salve or make it perm. I'm trying not to use mine too much because I didn't want to run out, but I love it!

LMD84

http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/collections-mac-primed-for-perfection-bronze-everyday-et-big-bounce-shadow/

here is a link to the lovely Princesse Beaudy's blog where you can see a couple of the big bounce shadows! can you say stunning?!

Shoegal-fr

You're up early! I was about to post the link lol.

I. want. those. Big. Bounce. eyeshadows.
yahoo.gif

http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/collections-mac-primed-for-perfection-bronze-everyday-et-big-bounce-shadow/

here is a link to the lovely Princesse Beaudy's blog where you can see a couple of the big bounce shadows! can you say stunning?!

Rezel

Thanks for the link. Oh my god, those big bounce shadows are gorgeous! I just hope they're long lasting. I can just imagine them creasing on me. But oh so pretty!
love.gif

spunky

if you google the collection name you'll be able to see pictures. Blast O'Blue was in C-Shock; Hollywood Nights and Lollipop Loving were Heatherette; Top Hat was Starflash; Amythest was Adorn; Night Owl was in Black Tied; de Menthe and Blueberry Fizz were in Cocktails; Afterdusk was in Moonbathe and Tippy was Hello Kitty.

i really hope we get a repromotes collection!

LMD84

if you google the collection name you'll be able to see pictures. Blast O'Blue was in C-Shock; Hollywood Nights and Lollipop Loving were Heatherette; Top Hat was Starflash; Amythest was Adorn; Night Owl was in Black Tied; de Menthe and Blueberry Fizz were in Cocktails; Afterdusk was in Moonbathe and Tippy was Hello Kitty.

i really hope we get a repromotes collection!
i've actually been helping update the specktra wiki at the moment so that we get lists of all the older collections. I think that Janice is trying to dig up all the old promo images and stuff too. hopefully it will all be done soon :)

spunky

i've actually been helping update the specktra wiki at the moment so that we get lists of all the older collections. I think that Janice is trying to dig up all the old promo images and stuff too. hopefully it will all be done soon :)
yeah? that's a great idea actually, get a complete record of all the old collections in one place.
i've got a collection of promo images from older collections, but they're pretty small and a few of them were saved off of specktra anyway. i've also got a ridiculous number of face charts, so if you need anything give me a shout :)

LMD84

Oh awesome! I might pm you later about the images. we could transfer them via dropbox perhaps? we'll work it out! And so far the collections have been done up until 2004 - no matter how big or small! :)

Mado

Hello,

Some articles of the new collections Mac

spunky

Hello,

Princesse Beudy is a specktrette too, she's working on giving us a review of them plus the surf baby items she has later this week :D

Anitacska

Does anyone know what she's wearing on her lips in the very last picture (after the green and blus swatches)? Thanks.

Hello,

LMD84

i'm not sure. it's very pretty! I will ask her tomorrow because i think she will be messaging me in the morning again :)

Mado

"i'm not sure. it's very pretty! I will ask her tomorrow because i think she will be messaging me in the morning again :) "

I ask the question for you to Beudy. She will tell you it very soon.

LMD84

i wear a sparkler glamour gloss from too faced. This color is the blue one "sapphire spark"
oh lovely!! i love anything glittery like that! I shall have a look and see if i can get hold of it in the uk!

EDIT - just found one on ebay for a bargain price at £6 with free shipping! yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.