Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlammySammy

I think we need a Re-promote Wish thread.

I'd love to see Bee Dust and Silver Fog, Lightscapeade, Perfect Topping, Flower Mist Dew, Firespot (less of a want for it now that Paparazz-She is a decent orange), Biogreen, Lavender Whip, Fashion Mews, and of course

Queen's Sin!
I so badly want Lavender Whip! Been looking for a dupe for awhile now... if it was repromoted I would be one happy woman!
Can't think of anything else because it's only been a year or so that I've really been into MAC. More eyeshadows w/ the peacocky texture/formulation would be nice... more matte2 shadows too maybe matte2 shadows in peacocky formula?! lol a girl can dream right

LMD84

I love how crazy we are about sparkly lips! lol! i really shouldn't have spent £6 on it but it looks so pretty! hee hee! i best be getting paid lots of commission on monday!!

LMD84

yup lavender whip is a lippie that i really want too! i could kick myself for not buying it when i had the chance!

rockin

I've never seen Sparkler Glamour Gloss before. Please do let me know what you think of it when you've had a chance to try it, Lou

Pinkdollface

Last week i got Lavender Whip! I order it from love-makeup.co.uk/index.php, but it was the last one. I know they had it in stock a couple of times before, so maybe if you check there sometimes you might be able to find one.
It is an absolutely beautiful colour and i payed a bit more than the original price, but it was worth it
smiles.gif

spunky

Last week i got Lavender Whip! I order it from love-makeup.co.uk/index.php, but it was the last one. I know they had it in stock a couple of times before, so maybe if you check there sometimes you might be able to find one.
It is an absolutely beautiful colour and i payed a bit more than the original price, but it was worth it
smiles.gif

i got mine from them last year! best £20 i've ever spent :D

LMD84

smiles.gif
oh awesome! i love that site! i shall keep an eye out. thanks :)

LMD84

I've never seen Sparkler Glamour Gloss before. Please do let me know what you think of it when you've had a chance to try it, Lou
will do! it got dispatched this morning so i should see it early next week. i am wondering how it compares to dazzleglasses :)

Anitacska

A couple of items from Surf Baby: http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/mac-collection-surf-baby-deux-items/
yahoo.gif

Loving the lipstick especially, but the eyeshadow is pretty too (albeit very dupeable by the looks of it).

Alisha1

[quote name="Rezel" url="/forum/thread/169827/early-buzz-regarding-mac-collections-products-coming-in-2011-discussion/1710#post_2089455"]So, is Fashion Flower = Daisy and Flighty = Big Bounce Shadows? Goodbye savings!
[/quote] That what it sounds like to me! Need to start saving now!

Status
Not open for further replies.