Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueskies6

wait, what? That's really weird. So the purple was like an overspray?
fluffy.gif
I'm not a huge fan of the MES, but the Style Black ones were gorgeous. I do get a lot of use out of those and my VV ones (although I'm disappointed that the purple side of My Dark Magic is completely white underneath). So I'll look forward to these.

GlamQueen21

Did someone say that there wil be 12 mineralize eyeshadows that are like the Style Black ones?! That is amazing news!!!! I only have Blue Flame and Gilt By Association MES from Style Black and I only need Young Punk and Cinderfella. I pray and hope that they do come back this year!

hoshiakari_

I'm so glad to hear that the 12 mineralize shadows will be like the Style Black ones! Sadly, I missed out on the collection (yet I recall seeing it at my counter -_-) and I'm so lemming Gilt by Association, so much that it almost made me buckle under and buy it at the evil-bay prices! ^^;;

Can we please get a true pewter mineralize eyeshadow already??!!! Please MAC!
That would be hot! :D

LMD84

fluffy.gif
I completely adore pewter colours... About the closest they ever came was the darker side of Family Silver...
yeah it was quite strange that a few people had that iossue with the mes. i got the green one and that has been fine so far.

bbgillian

I have a picture which might blow your mind.. haha .. wondering whether I should risk putting it here.. I don't mind putting it here, but people always take my pictures and spread them around..

GlamQueen21

^You have a picture?! If you don't want to risk putting it on here for people to take them and not give you credit, why not PM it to the people that you can trust.

Soul Unique

I kick myself for not purchasing GBA grrr....but could not go there with evilbay!!! I hope that it gets repro or that a similar shade comes out!

peachsuns

I have a picture which might blow your mind.. haha .. wondering whether I should risk putting it here.. I don't mind putting it here, but people always take my pictures and spread them around..

I know what you mean, bbgillian. Post the image only when you're ready.
th_hug.gif

LMD84

can you watermark your image? that way if somebody did try and steal it without crediting you people would know who it actually belongs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.