Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

singrsling

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale -, CP anyone??

Ladies,

I would love to have someone get me stuff from one of those sales, and I will pay extra for your trouble! I'm not picky, would love the shadow bags with 3 shadows and lip stuff only not really dark lippies.

So if you buy extra stuff and want to sell some , PLEASE contact me by PM.
the CCO's are not close to me, and it's a big deal to get out to one.

THANK YOU to anyone who can help me, MAC makeup addict!

marlojean83

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

I went this past weekend (April 17) and stocked up on the e/s packs - they have a limit of 6 per person. They had about 4 full-size MAC brushes (the 138 was $20, 169 for $19, 192 for $19 and the 182 from the Couture Collection for $15). They also had some of the short-handled brushes for sale individually that originally were part of the holiday brush sets - not sure which years or which brushes. They had two lipsticks, Influential and Couture, for $10 each, and one Richmetal Highlighter in Gilded Edge (I think?) for $10, all from the Couture collection. There was one holiday e/s palette. They had a bit of Bobbi Brown and then tons of fragrance sets and Clinique skincare. They had old gwp/pwp's for sale and the little Lauder powder compacts without the refill for $5 each. The grab bags were $50 each with a limit of 2 per person. The man at the door went a bit crazy with the gifts and gave me six nail polishes. As I am currently on a nail polish ban, this was a real treat!

jrose614

Hi all- I bought 6 tickets to the 6/5 sale in Hauppauge, NY--and now find out that I have my family reunion that day. I am selling them for what I paid- $8 each if anyone is interested.

SUMM3RxBABii

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlojean83
I went this past weekend (April 17) and stocked up on the e/s packs - they have a limit of 6 per person. They had about 4 full-size MAC brushes (the 138 was $20, 169 for $19, 192 for $19 and the 182 from the Couture Collection for $15). They also had some of the short-handled brushes for sale individually that originally were part of the holiday brush sets - not sure which years or which brushes. They had two lipsticks, Influential and Couture, for $10 each, and one Richmetal Highlighter in Gilded Edge (I think?) for $10, all from the Couture collection. There was one holiday e/s palette. They had a bit of Bobbi Brown and then tons of fragrance sets and Clinique skincare. They had old gwp/pwp's for sale and the little Lauder powder compacts without the refill for $5 each. The grab bags were $50 each with a limit of 2 per person. The man at the door went a bit crazy with the gifts and gave me six nail polishes. As I am currently on a nail polish ban, this was a real treat!

Yeah, totally agree with you on that. The man gave me a HK n/p!
th_worship.gif

And there was a Kabuki brush from the Couture collection, colored brushes and the lash set from the holiday '09 collection. Some people were REALLY stocked on the sets! Too bad they had all the good MAC stuff at the CCO
ssad.gif

SUMM3RxBABii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose614
Hi all- I bought 6 tickets to the 6/5 sale in Hauppauge, NY--and now find out that I have my family reunion that day. I am selling them for what I paid- $8 each if anyone is interested.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you were supposed to buy/sell them?

jrose614

You're not, but I did. I love this sale and couldn't get tix any other way.

Makeup Emporium

If anyone has 2 tix for a sale in May/June and wants to trade for 2 tix to the Canadian MAC sale in June PM me!!

fireangel32

At the sale, do they have displays where you can smell the perfumes and swatch/test the makeup?

jrose614

NO...you need to know what you want, it's a warehouse sale--- not a store. but gooooood prices!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
If anyone has 2 tix for a sale in June and wants to trade for 2 tix to the Canadian MAC sale in June PM me!!

Anyone???

LookingGood

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Hi Ladies - I have tickets to the sale on June 19th that I would like to trade for any other date in the future. Please let me know what you have.

jrose614

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale 6/19

I too have tix for 6/19 that I would like to swap for another date as I cannot go...yet again!

I am also open to exchanging the tickets for something else. PLEASE do not contact me stating "the tickets are free" Yes, I know that they are free- but I don't have access to free tickets and pay for them. So PLEASE, PLEASE do not contact me with any comments. This post if for someone wanting to trade.

makababy

Does anyone have tickets for July? I would love to go for some birthday shopping!! Any weekend is fine (except the 3rd & the 10- as I already have plans).

Please PM! I am willing to pay for these !!

Ellen1

I have extra tickets for July 10th if anyone would like to trade, please PM me.

makeupgeeker

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

If you've gone to the sale recently, have you noticed that the security is getting tighter? I've been told they have a long list of names of people that are not allowed to go into the sale. Was wondering what they are looking for? I understand the items are not to be resold as agreed to when you sign the ticket, but how would they know if you are actually selling the stuff? I know that whenever I buy the grab bag, I've been tempted to sell the stuff that I don't need or want, but it's not worth the chance of being banned from future sales.

Any insight into this?

blurpleberry

if anyone has any tickets at all that they wanna sell or something, plz let me know
smiles.gif