Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

iaisha26

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

^^^Summerblue is correct.

The NY warehouse sale follows along the CCO purchasing guildlines. MAC e/s packs are usually a limit of 4, in December the limit was 6...it changes.

Be sure to get what you want at any given point, security doesn't like for you to walk back; that guys' something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
does anyone know if there is a purchasing limit at this sale? I'm shopping for myself and a friend who lives too far away to make the sale.

LookingGood

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

If anyone has any extra tickets, I would love to get two of them. I usually get tickets every few months and am trustworthy for a future trade. Others on the board know I've always kept my promise and have sent tickets in exchange as soon as I get them.

Please send me a PM to discuss further. Thanks!

blurpleberry

man, why am i just learning about this.. this sounds so awesome
ssad.gif

riotlove

ok i'm really lost. i've tried figuring this out and it may be the stupid headache i've had all day but i don't know.

how does this all work? i'd love to go but as far as i know it's only in NY and Canada right? and you ahve to be invited?

iaisha26

Yes, the sales for North America are in Markham & New York. Both sales are colsed to the general public, you need an invite to get in. You can try buy tickets on-line, but I don't recommend it, some people sale fake tickets. Try to buy tickets from a member here (established).

I've been getting a lot of PM questions, I'm going to do a FAQ within the next two days, I'll put a link in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
ok i'm really lost. i've tried figuring this out and it may be the stupid headache i've had all day but i don't know.

how does this all work? i'd love to go but as far as i know it's only in NY and Canada right? and you ahve to be invited?

minni4bebe

does anyone have tickets for Feb? I really would love a pair. Willing to purchase at a reasonable price, please let me know!

Makeup Emporium

Has anyone been to the sale lately? I'm wondering if the old 7.5g pigments have made it to the sale yet?

summerblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Has anyone been to the sale lately? I'm wondering if the old 7.5g pigments have made it to the sale yet?

They don't carry pigments at the warehouse sale. I've only seen 1 pigment glitter in the past 7 months carried at the employee-only CCO store (after going through the warehouse sale) & that was Jewelmarine glitter.

Lottascarlatta

Since the day is drawing closer, does anyone have any extra tickets for the next sale?

DDRGirlie

I have extra tickets for the April 10th sale. I don't know if that's the next one though...

BandAid209

I posted this on another thread... i just noticed that this one has more replies... My husband is coming home from Afghanistan tomorrow and we will be visiting his family in Long Island. Does anyone know if there is a warehouse sale the weekend of the March 13th and if there is how can I get a ticket? Or two so I can bring my hubby.

Ellen1

I have tickets for the April 17th sale that I would like to swap for different dates.

iaisha26

I have tickets for the warehouse sale on April 17th, I'd love to trade for a later date.

andrie

I'm sorry I have tixs also for April 17. I also have tixs for March 20 which I need to get rid of.

D

Deleted member 49257

I just recently got tickets from someone to attend the sale, is this the one on April 10th?