Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

enajee

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

ok here it goes...If anyone has any extra tickets to give away for any date I would appreciate it. I have nothing to trade but i do work in an office park where clarins( cosmestics/perfume/ makeup) has a warehouse with semi annual sales and wenger (swiss army, watches,luggage) also. So I can give heads up for these sales and possibly do CP as well.. Please let me know thanks in advance..

lexiluvsmakeup

I know it's a shot in the dark, but my friend and I are turning the big 30 and would love to celebrate at the warehouse sale. Tickets for this Sat(11/28) would be perfect ! But any tickets would of course be appreciated. I live in CT but am willing to drive anywhere, anytime to get tickets. Sadly, I have no tix to trade, but I am willing to pay$$$ or name my first born child after you ... mildly joking. Thanks to all that read and consider.

Have a great Holiday all !

Lexi
mac_addict.gif

iaisha26

Hi Ladies and Gents!

I have 2 tix for Dec 19th available, I'd like to swap for January date. Please PM me. Thx

LookingGood

I still have tickets for this coming Saturday, December 12, that I would like to trade with anyone who has tickets in January. Please let me know what you have to trade. Thanks!

nursee81

how am i able to get tix for the warehouse sale. I will be up there in the spring and would love to go check out the sale. p/m please with what ever info u guys may have.

driz69

Can anyone going to this sale this month get me some e/s?
th_confused_new.gif
Please pm me if possible. thanks

iaisha26

LAST CALL...

Hi Ladies and Gents!

I have 2 tix for Dec 19th available, I'd like to swap for January date. Please PM me. Thx

lenchen

Hi, If someone has tickets for January,that they arent using, I'm willing to pay$$ for it, Please PM me. I've never been to a MAC/Estee lauder warehouse sale and I'd love to go. Thank you

selfish22007

Hi everyone! I have tickets for January 23 rd. PM me if intrested, thanks!

Lottascarlatta

In with Lenchen on any January sale dates. If any dates come up and some kind soul has any extra ticket, PM me. Will pay $$ or for celebratory Starbucks :)

lenchen

when does it open? I heard 8:30 can anyone confirm this?

summerblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
when does it open? I heard 8:30 can anyone confirm this?

8:00am

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerblue
8:00am

thanks! does anyone know what's the closest stop on the LIRR.I want to arrange it by traveling on the LIRR.

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by global
You can get down at Ronkokoma or Central Islip.

thanks global! do you know which one is closest?

xxeyecandiixx

If anyone has any January tickets to give away or to sell please send me a PM!! I would greatly appreciate it!

Makeupaddict88

If anyone has any upcoming tickets, please PM me. I would need two I think (one for me and one for a guest since I won't be going alone). Or just PM any information on upcoming shows so I know dates or whatever. Thanks.

lenchen

does anyone know if there is a purchasing limit at this sale? I'm shopping for myself and a friend who lives too far away to make the sale.