Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

global

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Hi! summer, I agree our spending is contributing to the economy. I brought some of the gifts for my colleagues here from my warehouse haul. A couple of em were from NYC and wow they loved em and felt pampered.

I am now packing up at casablanca and ready to hit home. Finally not travelling for the next two months, phew what a relief. Hopefully back to NY in october.

Best

GT (Globe Trotter)

summerblue

Hi global! Where is home? I was under the assumption you hailed from NY.

global

I do not live in US, but travel several times a year, family lives there.

stacey131

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale-9/19

Hi Everyone-

I have a few extra tix to the 9/19 AND 9/26 sale and hoping to trade with someone that has tix for a different day?

Pls PM me.

selfish22007

I have xtra tix for warehouse sale this sat 8/22/09, if anyone is intrested. PM me!

Makeup Emporium

I have 2 tix to the Sept 5 sale that I am not going to be able to use. Please PM me if interested.

Tix are gone!

Makeup Emporium

Hi, a fellow member was nice enough to give me 2 tix for Sept 19th. I unfortunately have to cancel my plans (for the 2nd time as I already had to give away my Sept 5th tix) as I now have a family function that I cannot get out of! If anyone has tickets for a later date and would like to trade that would be great. Pls PM me. Thx

Already swapped!! Thx

janbalderas

I have xtra tixs for warehouse sale on sat 10/10/09, if anyone is interested. PM me!

tina_kaul

Hey, it would be nice if i can get two tixs.
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janbalderas
I have xtra tixs for warehouse sale on sat 10/10/09, if anyone is interested. PM me!

LookingGood

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

I have tickets for September 26 and October 3, but would prefer to go on a later date. Please let me know what you have to trade.

Tat2dbeauty07

So how much does stuff typically run at these events? Do they have warehouses sales in every state I live in Ohio but heck if the price is right Im half tempted to take a weekend trip.

aladysiren

Hi i have one ticket for trading for Oct 10 sale if anyone has a ticket for Sept 26 or Oct 3 that will be great.

summerblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat2dbeauty07
So how much does stuff typically run at these events? Do they have warehouses sales in every state I live in Ohio but heck if the price is right Im half tempted to take a weekend trip.

Hello Tat! Only NY & there is a sale in NJ, but I don't have any info. on it. Then there's the really big Sales 4x/yr. in Canada. If you read through this entire thread, you'll get a good ideas of the types of items sold & prices at the NY Warehouse Sale.
smiles.gif

LookingGood

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Not sure if you received my PM request for tix. I understand your inbox is full. Please contact me if you still have any left
yes.gif

If you're interested, I can offer to trade tickets for another date. I was hoping to go in Nov. instead of using my Sept/Oct. tix.

GeminiBlu

Would love to go to a Warehouse Sale! If anyone has any extra tix for November could you please message/pm me? Would probably have to get a hotel room for the night but it would be worth it!

Ellen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfish22007
Hi all, I have tix for NOV 7th, anyone intrested can PM me, thanx.

Angela, you can always delete your sent items in your mailbox to free up some space.

Not that I really need any more eyeshadows, but... me please!
th_wink3.gif

aladysiren

Hi i tried PM you but mailbox is full i have one ticket for Oct 10 to trade but would love a ticket to go to November please!!!