Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Long Island

INFALLIBLE86

Re: Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfish22007
Hi all, I have tix for NOV 7th, anyone intrested can PM me, thanx.

I TRIED PM YOU MY ADDRESS LIKE YOU TOLD ME BUT YOUR INBOX IS FULL.

selfish22007

Hi all ^^^^^ I m so sorry about my pm being full. When i recieved the tix for the 7th I had taken out 5 tix for myself. 2 for syrene, 2 for infallible ( u can leave ur adress now) and 1 for Ellen. There were alot more tix left but another employee thought it would be nice to attchd the tix to the employees checks,
angry.gif
, so when i got in monday there were none left. Nobody was even intrested in the last sale we got tix to so Im like wth?? I plan on going around and asking if they are planning to use the tix and if not can I have them. I will let everyone (summerblue) who asked for tix if I am able to rustle tix back from my co-workers.

Daisy782

please let me know if you have any extra left after you've given out to those who asked first. Thanks
smiles.gif

LookingGood

Long Island Estee Lauder warehouse sale

Anyone interested in trading tickets I have for Oct. 3 or 10 ?? Hoping to go in late October or November.

Thanks!

Makeup Emporium

I have 2 tix for October 3rd and 1 for October 10th that I am looking to trade for a later date. Unfortunately life has a way of changing my plans everytime I am lucky enough to get tix!! PM me

summerblue

Hey everyone! Listen, I have a tix for Oct. 17th that I'd like to swap for sometime between the last week of Nov. & Dec. LMK!
smiles.gif
*Originally, I posted for a tix sometime in Nov., but I may have a tix for the beginning of Nov.

LookingGood

Just a reminder . . . I still have tickets for Oct. 10 that I would really like to swap for a later date . . . any time from the end of Oct. through December is good for me.

Please let me know ASAP so I can get these to you before this Saturday. If I can't swap, I'll find a way to go this Saturday since tickets are so hard to come by
ssad.gif

Thanks !!

stacey131

Hi- I have tix for 11/28...yes Black Saturday! If anyone has tix to trade...I have 8

aladysiren

Hi if anyone has a ticket to spare and not attending i will love to have the opportunity to go. Thanks

tina_kaul

Hi- dont hv tix for trade but would luv to have the tix if any is left...thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey131
Hi- I have tix for 11/28...yes Black Saturday! If anyone has tix to trade...I have 8

Boasorte

I stillwant to goto this thing, but I have NO RIDE
ssad.gif

But if anyone goes, and is willing to CP please PM ME
smiles.gif

stacey131

I received tickets for this Sat 11/7 as part of a trade with another person. The tickets look a little different than the ones that I have. Before I drive all the way to Long Island...can someone confirm that the sale is actually on this Sat. I don't need tix, just want to confirm mine are real. Pls PM me...

iaisha26

The tickets are always different colors (same format), the sale in NY is every other week, I went on the Oct. 10th so I'd say the're real based on the date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey131
I received tickets for this Sat 11/7 as part of a trade with another person. The tickets look a little different than the ones that I have. Before I drive all the way to Long Island...can someone confirm that the sale is actually on this Sat. I don't need tix, just want to confirm mine are real. Pls PM me...

Makeup Emporium

Hi, does anyone have any tickets for December? Would love to finally be able to go after having to give up all my other tickets!

Can even trade for Canadian warehouse sale tickets if interested.

aladysiren

Hi if anyone has a ticket to spare for December will love to go i just need one.

Thanks

iaisha26

PM'd you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Hi, does anyone have any tickets for December? Would love to finally be able to go after having to give up all my other tickets!

Can even trade for Canadian warehouse sale tickets if interested.

aladysiren

Hey is anyone living in Brooklyn or Manhattan and will like company to attend the sale i"m going on sat DEC 19 and i have no clue how to get there but i will find it somehow let me know anyone. Thanks

LookingGood

Hi Ladies - I have tickets for Dec. 12 that I would like to trade for: Dec. 5, Dec. 19 or January.

Thanks!

janbalderas

Hi Ladies - I have tickets for Dec. 19 that I would like to trade for anytime after January...PM me, thanks!